Sleepy Hollow: are there seats nearby?

Mr Mannn

Who da Mannn? He da Mannn!
I have never had a funnel cake. Ever. I plan to use a few snack credits for breakfast there. I was eyeing the strawberries and creme option. But what would you choose for a sweet tooth breakfast?

and, re: the title. is there a place to sit down nearby?

Right now, the seating area is torn up and under construction, but I'm not sure how much longer it'll be before it's finished. There's a couple tables back behind the Christmas shop, across the way from Sleepy Hollow.

Your first funnel cake!

I highly recommend the strawberries and whipped cream at SH. It adds fruit and dairy to the fried pancake batter, making a complete breakfast, right? Later in the trip, try one with powdered sugar only, just for comparison purposes. Then move on to the specialities--ice cream, cookies and cream, chocolate, cookie dough. The Funnel Cake stand at Epcot even has one with mixed-berry sangria compote for this year's Food and Wine Festival.

Caution: if you can't finish your funnel cake, throw the rest away. Fried dough does not improve with age.

Right now, the seating area is torn up and under construction, but I'm not sure how much longer it'll be before it's finished. There's a couple tables back behind the Christmas shop, across the way from Sleepy Hollow.

This. They are widening the walkways there I believe, and the courtyard seating is closed.

I always get the Nutella and fruit waffle. It's my favorite, if you couldn't tell by my profile pic, lol. Not sure when the seating will reopen, but there are plenty of nearby areas to take a seat. The benches behind the Christmas shop are a great option, but if you walk a towards Frontierland there are also a decent amount of low walls nearby that you could take a seat on.

Enjoy! You really can't go wrong with any of your options here.

Just a heads up for the OP. You cannot get the nutella waffle with a snack credit; you'd have to pay OOP for this one.

Oops, yup that's true. I never use the dining plan but so worth paying OOP if she has other uses for her snack credits.

The churro ice cream sandwich is something I never thought I needed in my life... until I had it :love:

We just went to Sleepy Hollow on Sunday. The regular seating area is gone with the construction taking place. But, there are a few tables near where Tiana meets (behind the Christmas shop). I think there are 4 tables now.

BTW, the line was insane. From the time my DH got into the line, until he walked out with the 3 Nutella waffles, it was 40 minutes. This was at 11 am. At 9:30 am, the line was even longer, we told the kids we would come back and they would not let us forget. My DH was like "never again!"

We just went to Sleepy Hollow on Sunday. The regular seating area is gone with the construction taking place. But, there are a few tables near where Tiana meets (behind the Christmas shop). I think there are 4 tables now.

BTW, the line was insane. From the time my DH got into the line, until he walked out with the 3 Nutella waffles, it was 40 minutes. This was at 11 am. At 9:30 am, the line was even longer, we told the kids we would come back and they would not let us forget. My DH was like "never again!"

That's the good and bad with Sleepy Hollow. Everything is made fresh so it is delicious but everything is made fresh so it takes time lol

That's the good and bad with Sleepy Hollow. Everything is made fresh so it is delicious but everything is made fresh so it takes time lol
I think it has gotten more popular. Darn influencers posting this everywhere. We had always waited like 15-30 minutes, but never more than 30. And that was closer to lunch. Earlier in the morning, it's one of the few options open and the line snaked 4 times.

The Nutella and fresh fruit waffle is so good, mine came warm (you can always ask for anything to be warmed up) with loads of Nutella and the fresh fruit (strawberries, bananas and blueberries) was so juicy and lovely after so many carb-heavy meals. The CM who served me told me it was her favourite too. The waffle was soft and not crunchy too, which I prefer - you could tell they'd just made it. She even gave me a little cup with some more fresh fruit, which I snacked on after polishing off my waffle.
I didn't use a dining plan but I do think it's worth the money, plus it's a really good portion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter