Sliver Plan Help

firstWLvisit

Earning My Ears
Could some of you experts help me get the most out of my Silver Plan?

DD4 and I will be at the World 1/7 - 1/13

Can I share a meal at a sit-down restaurant with DD and only use one wish? Since we get an app, entree, and dessert; that should be plenty for both of us. I understand that I will have to pay for her at character meals/buffets.

About Fantasmic: Will I to reserve the FDP in early Jan? I would rather have dinner at 50's Prime Time Cafe. If I need to, can I use Wishes for the dinner package?

Any other Silver Plan tips and advice would be appreciated! Thanks for the help!

The per-person price for the same Add-On (in your case the Silver Pkg) must be paid for every person in the room. So you will still have to pay for the plan for DD. I wouldn't think that there would be a problem sharing your meal and using her wishes for other things that are more cost effective - like renting a boat or getting merchandise. The wishes are cost effective for DD if you use them for a show like Hoop Dee Doo or Luau.

Yes, you can use the wishes for the dinner package. We used ours in July at Mama Melrose for the FDP.

Thanks for the advice!

Since the price for the child Silver Plan dropped to 35/day for 2004 it is easier to get your money's worth.

We plan to do Hoo Dee Doo but I am not sure about the Luau. Anyone have experience with a 4yo at the luau? How long is the show? I was thinking that Ohana for dinner would be better for the little ones. What do you think?

Riley

The first time we took our kids to the luau was for our DDs 5th birthday. Her little brother was 2 1/2 at the time. She was taking dancing lessons at the time, so she was fascinated by the dancers. My DS was quite the busy guy when he was small, but I don't remember it being a problem at the luau, so he must have been interested too. I think Disney expects kids at these dinner shows and makes sure their youngest guests stay entertained! I say go for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter