slo’s FRIDAY 8/26 poll - Popsicles

Popsicles - Do you buy them for yourself and how often? (M.C.)

• I DO buy them for myself

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • I DO NOT buy them for myself

Votes: 37 40.2%
  • I buy them all the time throughout the year

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • I buy them sometimes throughout the year

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • I buy them a lot only during warm weather months

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • I buy them sometimes only during warm weather months

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I buy them rarely

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • I’ve never bought myself popsicles

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
I buy Outshine bars for myself year round. From this thread, it looks like I'll have to try the coconut ones!

I love the strawberry, raspberry, peach, mango, pineapple, and grape ones. Too much sugar, though. Every August I make a big batch of 40-50 popsicles from Concord grapes from our yard. They have less sugar, but they freeze harder (probably because they're less sugary). I like the flavor of my homemade ones best, but the texture of the store bought.

I buy Outshine bars for myself year round. From this thread, it looks like I'll have to try the coconut ones!

I love the strawberry, raspberry, peach, mango, pineapple, and grape ones. Too much sugar, though. Every August I make a big batch of 40-50 popsicles from Concord grapes from our yard. They have less sugar, but they freeze harder (probably because they're less sugary). I like the flavor of my homemade ones best, but the texture of the store bought.
I am an Outshine addict. The coconut are my favorite, but they are often out-of-stock. I also enjoy the multi-fruit packs. They sell a version that has no added sugar with 25 cal vs 40 cal in the sugar added variety. I can barely tell the difference between them, equally delicious. These satisfy my sweet tooth and are refreshing in summer.

I don't buy myself popsicles. Many years ago I would get those flavor ice things, but I cannot even remember the last time I did that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter