slo’s FRIDAY 9/29 poll - Starbucks ☕️

Starbucks - What’s your opinion and how many times a month do you go to Starbucks? (m.c.)

• I love it ❤️

Votes: 12 10.0%
  • I like it 🙂👍🏻

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • It’s ok 😐

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • It’s edible 😶

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t like it 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • Zero times a month

Votes: 61 50.8%
  • 1 - 10 times a month

Votes: 26 21.7%
  • 11 - 20 times a month

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • 21 - 31 times a month

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 18 15.0%

• Total voters
i voted 'other'-

location-the state where starbucks began (and the unofficial law is there must be no more than one block between coffee buisnesses-to the extent my tiny rural town has 2 starbucks in the same small parking lot of a handful of stores)

my opinion-i prefer 'dutch brothers' for their far superior drinks, better prices and incredible community support.

I’ve only been in a Starbucks once with my sister. We don’t have one nearby and I hate coffee anyway. Have never bothered to try one of their Refreshers.

It's ok. I generally only go if I'm away and it's the most convenient, maybe a couple times a year. I'm in New England, so more likely to go to Dunkin if I get any sort of coffee drink, which is still not very often.

We went to one in Cordoba a couple times because it was super hot and I really needed a large iced beverage, which are not so easy to come by in Spain. So Starbucks it was. We tried to hit up a Dunkin in Granada for the same reason and they were out of ice. 😭

I like Starbucks ok, but never get it due to the cost. I drink coffee once a day and make it at home.

My husband gets Starbucks on the weekends when he goes to school to prepare lessons for the week. He gets a coffee and 2 oatmeals and it is almost $15!! Insanity!

Not a fan. I get them maybe 2x a year, since they are in my Target. If I am having 'a day' and I happen to be there, I will get it. But, honestly, I think they are trash.

I like Caribou, but 99% of the time, I just make my coffee at home and tote it with me. I am far too frugal and I enjoy GOOD coffee way more than I like dropping $5+ on barely passable coffee.

Starbucks is ok. Not a mega fan, not a hater. I used to get it a lot more when I was working as hotel coffee is typically bad. But when my airport had $5 per day garage parking versus employee lot I decided to forgo the Starbucks to “princess park!” 😁

My daughter loves the dragon drink 🤷🏼‍♀️. She doesn’t get it often but as a treat maybe once every few months. I typically only get Starbucks when we are traveling.

Soo.....I never go to Starbucks. I think it's too expensive, and just not interested. The last time I had starbucks was when my DD wanted one after her college visit in 2021. She treated. If I am traveling, and there are no other options, I'd get it. I just don't really treat myself to things like that, but when all is said and done, I do think their coffee drinks are yummy. Nothing wrong w/ the taste, just WAY too expensive.
However........I do use Starbucks keurig pods daily, the new routine is 2 regular cups of coffee, and then a third to make my own iced, flavored coffee. I still like Gevalia and Community coffee, but Costco has had the Starbucks pods on sale lately, so just been using those.
So, not against Starbucks, just don't go to their stores.

Not a fan of Starbucks. Too bitter and too expensive. My daughter likes it though. I always give her gift cards for special occasions and holidays.

Not a fan of Starbucks. Too bitter and too expensive. My daughter likes it though. I always give her gift cards for special occasions and holidays.

I'm fine with Starbucks, but their drinks are usually too expensive and too caloric for me to consider... and sometimes also too sweet. I go there maybe twice a year, usually when I am visiting my sister; she's a daily customer.

It's too bitter for me and I like bitter stuff. I mostly prefer dark roast as well.

I'm convinced most people go there for their concoctions than their actual coffee lol But they are always busy and our new terminal (effectively it's a new airport) doesn't have Starbucks like the old one did and there's complaints over that. Although the new terminal is heavily local stuff so that does get appreciated. The Starbucks by my house is almost always busy too. It's a bit like Chick-Fil-a won't necessarily matter how many of them are in one area they will generally all be fairly busy so clearly people still enjoy going there.

TGIF Everyone! 😎

Let‘s close out this poll week with a hot topic - Starbucks.
Many people have a strong opinion about why they do or do not drink it - some say they don’t like the taste, some say it’s too expensive and more.

So I ask you…..
What is your opinion of Starbucks?
How many times a month do you buy Starbucks?
(multiple choice)

*Please post what country you live in
*Please post what you buy from Starbucks

For Me……I am not a Starbucks person at all, but DD20 is - she loves the refreshers. What inspired me to do this poll is the crazy super long drive up line at my local Starbucks, and yesterdays was the longest I’ve ever seen. I can honestly say there’s nothing I love that much that I’d wait in a line with 19 cars in front of me (yes, I counted). Even my DD wouldn’t wait in that line (she uses the app).

My reason for not being a Starbucks fan is three reasons…..their coffee is to bitter for me, the Frappuccinos are to fattening and the prices are to high - so a trifecta of reasons. I do get Starbucks one day a year and it’s Thanksgiving Day. When Starbucks opened in our town (about 13 years ago I took my girls there Thanksgiving morning for a special mommy & daughter treat, and my DD20 and I still do this and we’ll continue to do it as long as she wants. I always get a pumpkin spice Frappuccino. I’m ok with the calories that day since I’m already going to be eating tons of calories, so what’s a few more - LOL! View attachment 797674
From the USA.

I voted ‘like’. It’s ok coffee but not my go to. I tend to get a short or tall flat white. Anything larger than that and it’s not really a flat white anymore.

Why Starbucks?
  • Easy access. It’s at the bottom floor of our office.
  • It’s free. I have tons of gift card money from friends and family.
  • Profitable. Bought stock years ago and did really well. Plus has a nice dividend.

I guess the coffee is okay. I just don't buy coffee that often - I take my travel mug to work with coffee in it. We do sometimes get a coffee on a Saturday afternoon when doing errands but that is usually from McDonald's as cheaper. I've heard that McDonald's coffee is a Starbucks product but not sure about that.

As for the rest of the drinks I'm diabetic so not having any of the those whipped cream concoctions. Maybe sometimes a latte if at SB with a friend but that's like once a year.

Maybe go once a month. There isn't one on my direct daily route. When I was younger I definitely went more, but it is too tough on my stomach.

I just tasted the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew and I liked it. I would have that as a special treat. Otherwise, we make coffee at home.

I'm not quite 0, but maybe go there a couple times a year, at most. I cut out caffeine a long time ago, but still occasionally get a decaf coffee, but Starbucks wouldn't be my go to place.

I like Starbucks but don't go very often. Maybe once every six week or so. When I’m on vacation I’ll go more frequently but when I’m home I just make brewed coffee at home or work. I never get brewed coffee at Starbucks. Usually I’ll get some type of flavored latte or Frappuccino. I do really enjoy the holiday lattes so go more frequently in November/December. I also collect the free holiday reusable cups they giveaway in November.

I go to a starbucks about once every 5 years. Originally from Minneapolis so my preference is always Caribou Coffee if I can find one. I probably only drink coffee a half dozen times a year.

Dunkin’ fan here. Starbucks has to many ridiculous kinds of coffee and names for said coffee for a decaf with milk drinking person that I am. Once, when traveling for work and the layover airport only had Starbucks near my gate, I almost paralyzed A barista when I ordered my small decaf with cream. He looked at me frozen, with fear in his eyes🤣

I voted ‘other’ because I don’t drink coffee or tea but I have been to Starbucks maybe 3X and bought hot chocolate…it was pretty good IIRC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter