slo’s MONDAY 2/12 poll - Usher’s Halftime Show

Ushers Halftime Show - Rate how you liked it.

• 1 - it was awful - I hated every minute of it

Votes: 10 7.2%

Votes: 15 10.8%

Votes: 11 7.9%

Votes: 20 14.4%

Votes: 20 14.4%

Votes: 12 8.6%

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • 8 - it was awesome - I loved every minute of it

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I didn’t see it

Votes: 27 19.4%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
A 4 from me.

The spectacle and the dancing were good, the music a bit underwhelming. Maybe, it was different in the stadium in person, but I think that there are only a few artists whose voices and style of music make an impact in that kind of huge, noisy arena.

I didn't see it. At halftime I went to the kitchen to put out the snacks. I heard the music, of course coming from the other room but didn't actually see the performance.

Natalie and her two boys came over. When he started his half time, she started singing along. Teen in the 90's, she know his songs. I never had heard any of them. I liked Alicia Keys, I like her music. I told Natalie that he looked like he was imitating MJ with his dance and footwork. Neither of us could figure out who the solo bass player was. I suggested she might have been a previous Prince guitarist, thinking it was a female. Looked it up, saw that it was HER. :confused3 It looked like they were trying to cram as much as they could into the 15 minutes.

Gave the show a 3/

I rated it a 4. I enjoyed Alicia Keys, the roller skating and the finale was the best part. Overall though for me, it fell in the middle of the pack in terms of SB halftime shows.

Now granted I’m a Minnesotan so I’m a bit biased, but I still rewatch Prince’s show occasionally and it’s been 17 years. Still my #1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter