slo’s MONDAY 2/19 poll - Cheerios 🥣

Cheerios - Do you eat them and what flavor do you enjoy? (m.c.)

• Yes - I eat Cheerios

Votes: 71 64.5%
  • No - I do not eat Cheerios

Votes: 33 30.0%
  • Regular/Original

Votes: 49 44.5%
  • Honey Nut

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • Multi-Grain

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Frosted

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Cinnamon or Apple Cinnamon

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Chocolate or Chocolate Peanut Butter

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Blueberry or Very Berry

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other - please post your answer (there are other flavors that I don’t have room to post)

Votes: 9 8.2%

• Total voters
I grew up on Cheerios and enjoyed them forever. I even in college had a yellow Cheerios T shirt and red heart shaped bowl. A friend of mine back then loved them, too. I remember her saying no substitutions just real Cheerios I agreed. While volunteering and working at church summer camps, I often fed God's koddos Cheerios and even one special now Angel dog who loved them, too. Sam the dog would sometimes accompany my now retired minister friend and his human mom to camp. Good memories, thanks dear Slo.

My childhood was not always safe or positive. I'm not able to eat cereal anymore, too much chewing. Cheerios bring me a smile of extra thanks to God for His constant forever Presence with me along with His reminder to me that simple moments, times, each day, a bowl.of Cheerios are truly blessings to be cherished. Morning hugs to all.

I eat them from time to time. Only the original. I go through phases with cereal, with Cheerios being one of 4 or 5 in a rotation. All low in sugar, but I still want to limit carbs.

I don't hate Cheerios, but they're not what I usually buy myself. I used to eat honey nut at my parents' house if they were already open.
I usually buy Life, Golden Grahams, Frosted Mini Wheats, Cookie Crisp, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch (whichever is on sale at the time).

I really don't like milk so I haven't eaten cereal since I was a kid(when I didn't get to choose what I ate.) When I did eat cereal it was usually Captain Crunch.

I like Honey nut Cheerios, though I usually buy the generic version since it's cheaper and tastes pretty good. It's not my favorite cereal, but it's in the roatation.

YES, I buy and eat CHEERIOS. I never had them as a child, my parents didn't buy them. But when I had my own kids they were a favorite as a great toddler snack and then breakfast,
I prefer Multigrain myself , everyone else wants Honey Nut,

** My new favorite is Oat Crunch Berry. I bought my first box a few weeks ago, Very good!!

I learned later that day that the box itself was from our last trip, but the cereal inside was stale so my mom bought store brand and put it in the real Cheerios box, thinking DH would never notice! He was SO RELIEVED!
:rotfl:That is so like a grandmother. :)

The power of suggestion is so strong that I had to have some Cheerios this morning. :)

My guilty secret is that I LOVE sugar cereal! Give me Sugar Smacks, Lucky Charms, Froot Loops, or Apple Jacks ANY day over the healthy stuff! Of course, I don't buy any of these, although Santa left a two-serving bag of both Froot Loops and Lucky Charms in my stocking this year!

Never been a fan of cheerios.

When I did eat breakfast cereals a very long time ago it was Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, and the Monster cereals (Boo berry, Fruit Brute, Frakenberry and Count Chocula).

BTW - You can buy just the marshmallows and add them to your Cheerios to make them edible ;)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0714JDC5D?psc=1&ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_ud_ct_8BQ79TV9A7FMTRJEMKEJ

I see that Lucky Charms also sells just the Marshmallows, but they are way overpriced as its a special limited edition for St Patrick's Day 2024 - so about 4 times the price.
I bought a box of Lucky Charms recently and I have no idea how I ate those as a kid. The marshmallows are like nails on a chalkboard on my teeth, it was like torture trying to eat them. Never buying those again.

Yep I eat them, always have a box in the cabinet. I try to get Honey Nut but can't always find them so have to go with original when I can't. I don't like the other flavors.

I love Cheerios. I will eat regular or honey nut. But my favorite is to put about half regular with half honey nut. Get the flavor from the honey nut, but not quite as much.

I bought a box of Lucky Charms recently and I have no idea how I ate those as a kid. The marshmallows are like nails on a chalkboard on my teeth, it was like torture trying to eat them. Never buying those again.
Yeah...its been a long while for me...Im sure like most things the recipe has changed and its just not the same.

I don't eat cereal anymore. But coincidentally my grandson and granddaughter are here right now eating Fruity pebbles with marshmallows! :love:
On my first visits to the US, as a kid, the cereals with marshmalllows were such a novelty! Loved them! 😋

I don't really eat cereal. I think you can only get Original, Honey Nut and Wholegrain Cheerios over here, anyway.

...If the cinnamon or chocolate or frosted were available, I'd be tempted.

As an aside, what milk do people prefer? I'm not keen on dairy milk. (Maybe, that could be another day's poll, slo?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter