slo’s MONDAY 2/26 poll - Jigsaw Puzzles 🧩

Jigsaw Puzzles - Do you enjoy them, How many pieces, What do you do with them? (m.c.)

• I enjoy working on jigsaw puzzles

Votes: 56 53.8%
  • I somewhat enjoy working on jigsaw puzzles

Votes: 21 20.2%
  • I do not enjoy working on jigsaw puzzles

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • 300 pieces or less

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • 301 - 500 pieces

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • 501 - 1000 pieces

Votes: 38 36.5%
  • 1000 pieces or more

Votes: 32 30.8%
  • I glue completed puzzles

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I return completed puzzles back to the box

Votes: 62 59.6%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 6 5.8%

• Total voters
I have an App on my Tablet that I use to do them. I can set how many pieces and what puzzle I want.

I like jigsaw puzzles. During covid both of my DDs asked me to send some of my puzzle collection to them. I bagged them up with pictures of the puzzles and mailed them off.

I have exchanged puzzles with a friend.

I was just visiting some family in Florida last week, and did a 500 piece puzzle in an afternoon with my sister. Her DH had enrolled her in a puzzle club, where they mail you one, you do it and mail it back, then they send another. 500 is a bit small for me.

My mother adores jigsaw puzzles and every Christmas I buy Mom a different jigsaw puzzle and she loves them. The jigsaw puzzles my mom has are some Disney Thomas Kinkade puzzles and lighthouse and ocean scene puzzles and when she is finished putting her jigsaw puzzles together she frames them and they look so wonderful framed. My mother also likes puzzles of city skylines and she longs for puzzles of Paris at night or London or New York City but has never found them. Dad and I also bought Mom a puzzle mat and a table so she can do them and we always buy lots of puzzle glue because my mom uses it a lot

I really enjoy puzzles. It was a family tradition to set out a 1,000 piece Christmas-themed one around the holidays for everyone to work on. Now with the little grandkids we set puzzles out from time to time depending on age of kids. If they're at the "grabby" stage, it's just impossible.
So yes to puzzles. We like to have one going.

I love puzzles, and used to do them all the time, . Haven't in the last few years, but this thread as really gotten me wanting to! love all the puzzle pictures in here.
We do have 3 cats, and it can be a struggle to find a place to leave it set up to leave it. but we could at least do a smaller one. New plan for the weekend!

FYI to anyone who likes puzzles. I keep finding them really cheap on shop goodwill dot com. Search by jigsaw or puzzle AND sealed or NIB, or factory sealed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter