slo’s MONDAY 4/1 poll - April Birthday 🥳

April Birthday - Do YOU have one and when? (m.c.)

• I have an April birthday

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • I do not have an April birthday

Votes: 53 85.5%
  • I have the BONUS April Fools Day birthday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1st - 5th

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 6th - 10th

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 11th - 15th

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 16th - 20th

• 21st - 25th

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 26th - 30th

• Other - please post your answer

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
It’s April Fool’s Day :joker:
Birthdays are no joke - they come every year if you like it or not.
So tell us……

Do YOU have an April Birthday?
(multiple choice)

*Bonus birthday points if your birthday is today

A very :bday: to all our DIS friends!

For Me……Nope :sad2:. I have to wait 6 months until I can say yes. This month is my mom’s birthday month, so I look forward to celebrating with her.

IMG_1633.png

Last edited:
We have a daughter and a grandson with April birthdays, but not me. The grandson's birthday will sometimes coincide with Easter. But the daughter's birthday is closer to Earth Day. :)

Reactions: slo

God Bless your dad, LovesSpringstreen. Prayers he enjoys a wonderful day and in some way celebrating with you. PM me if you think he would enjoy an extra card :) Same to you, MamaMary! I would be blessed to send you birthday mail, too. Any of kind you in this thread of course.

Tomorrow is my close cousin Ruth's birthday. Later in the month another cousin will celebrate her birthday. Numerous friends aa well.

Happy April birthdays to all celebrating :)

My birthday isn’t in April, but my husband’s is near the end of the month, and my niece’s is next weekend.

Reactions: slo
I do not, but DH is this month. I've been working on his cake plans for the last couple of weeks. Now, I just have to find a time that we're all going to be around to eat this cake!

I still have a few months to go. Oldest grandson, Jeremy (on the left below) will be 17 on the 9th.

Happy Birthday wishes for all the folks and family here with April birthdays. :cake:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter