• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slo’s MONDAY 4/22 poll - Disney Parks Dining 🍽️

Disney Parks Dining - What do you do & Which one is most important? (m.c.)

• Quick Service

Votes: 73 76.8%
  • Table Service

Votes: 76 80.0%
  • Signature

Votes: 26 27.4%
  • Character

Votes: 33 34.7%
  • Quick Service is #1

• Table Service is #1

• Character is #1

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Signature is #1

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • None of the above - I take my own food or I eat Disney Parks Snacks

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other - Please post your answer

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
I haven’t done a Disney Parks poll lately.
When we all go to a Disney Park, we all have eat. So tell us what you do when you’re hungry…..

When you go to Disney Parks what type of dining do you do?
Which type is the most that you do?
(multiple choice)

*Please post the order of importance of the types of dining you do.

For Me…..our dining priorities have changed now that my DD20 is an adult. At one time character dining was most important. Now, quick service is what we do most (we really enjoy a lot of the quick service places). So, my 2024 order of importance is - Quick Service, Character, Table Service and Signature. The reason why Character is #2 is because ‘Ohanas for breakfast is a must do. There are no table services that are a must do - I like several, but I’m not going to be sad to not get a reservation. We’ve done some Signature dining for special occasions, which happens rarely (I didn’t vote for it at all).

IMG_1552.jpeg

Table service mostly at least once a day - I don’t usually eat breakfast and light lunch or if I have lunch light dinner - I enjoy the table service restaurants more than the quick service although I have a couple quick service I never miss !

I do QS but I think all the parks could do with more (better) TS…especially MK…

We do both table service and counter service. It is nice to have at least one table service per day. We have added one Disney Springs table service to our trips. :)

We haven't done character dining since the grandchildren were little.

After many years, and now having teen/young adults on the trips:
Epcot Festival food booths-as much as we can
QS majority of the time---sometimes not at the same place
Food to eat in the room
1 TS maybe , for a special occasion. Last trip we did no TS, trip before that only 1, just DH and me for our anniversary.
Snacks-new, seasonal , more unique.
We are fortunate to live in an area w lots of great food options, cheaper and better than Disney. I do miss some of our TS favorites though, like Tusker house, Boma, etc.
Offsite

Table service for us. Usually our only quick service is Columbia Harbour House in MK. We dine at resorts and DS much more than in the parks.

TS once a day….it could be a signature, of those mostly Flying Fish, or Brown Derby. Chefs de France is probably our favorite TS.

We do both table and quick with an occasional character thrown in.
Table used to be a priority, now I think quick happens more often. It is just DH and me.
I like to order ahead on quick service and just go pick it up and eat.
I find table is not as good as it used to be.
We just got home last week and we did character breakfast at Tusker House.

Quick service is most important for me. I may do one table service per trip but that’s been a more recent thing. Otherwise, I don’t want to take up too much WDW time eating. QS with mobile ordering is just awesome for my style.

We tend to go into the parks and stay in the parks for all three meals. So breakfast and lunch likely will be quick service, dinner could be anything except character depending on our mood. We are past of character meal days.
Back when Disneyland early admission was at 630 am, and the park closed at 1 am, that was our typical day in the park, with a mad dash before 10 am, and after 10 pm when lines were shorter for popular rides.

Good Morning dear Slo and happy Monday to all :) Pre pandemic, I did enjoy eating out. My answer would have been a character meal. God willing on my next trip to Disneyland sometime this year, I will prefer to bring my own food. Wishing all of you future ::MickeyMofun.

Since this question is framed for in the parks, I chose QS and other. f there was a question that was on WDW property and not in the parks, I'd say QS with some sprinkled in TS/Signature.

For a full day in the parks we eat 2 QS and have a snack. TS prices are ridiculous, especially for what you get. Over the years we gradually marked our old TS favorites off our list, one by one, until there were none left we'd spend that (enormous) amount of money on.

Character meals, I guess. All our visits to DLR start with dinner at Goofy’s Kitchen the first evening and then we hit the parks the next morning. After that, whatever happens, happens. :goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter