slo’s MONDAY 5/23 poll - Your High School Colors

What was your high school colors? (Multiple choice )

• Red or Another type of red like burgundy

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • Orange or Another type of orange like rust

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • Yellow or Another type of yellow like Gold

Votes: 39 33.1%
  • Green or Another type of green dark green

Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Blue or Another type of blue like navy

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • Purple or Another type of purple like lavender

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • White or Cream

Votes: 31 26.3%
  • Black or Grey

Votes: 27 22.9%
  • I don’t remember my high school colors

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 5 4.2%

• Total voters
Blue and white- Go Tanners! (The city where I went to school was formative in the shoe manufacturing industry a long time ago. Animal hide came into the area, was tanned in the town where I eventually lived, then went to the next town where they made shoes.)

Blue and gold. We wore royal blue graduation gowns with gold tassels on the caps. The girls also had attached gold Peter Pan collars.

Good gravy, I'm a little shocked at myself that I genuinely have no clue. :o I do remember that our teams were the St. Joe's Saints (Catholic school) but since I never went out for varsity sports I never wore a uniform. I can't picture them at all in my mind.

Blue and white are the official school colors, but somewhere along the way someone decided that blue and gold looked better, so blue and gold or sometimes white and gold have been the unofficial school colors for years.

Mustard yellow/ gold and dark green. 😩 Our original band uniforms were awful. Yellow blazers and green skirts or pants. The joke was We looked liked moldy bananas. Luckily in my last few years we got nicer green sweaters with the good emblem which we just paired with black skirts or pants.

I'm in the minority of people who do not recall their high school colors. I'm either getting old or my memory is shot. And I played a sport!

Red and yellow and our mascot was an Apache.
Apache is no longer Politically Correct so they are the Bull Dogs now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter