slo’s SUNDAY poll - Extra Cheese On Frozen Pizzas

Extra Cheese On Frozen Pizzas - Do you add it?

• Yes - always

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Yes - if I have it

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Yes - if I remember

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - if my mood feels like it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Yes - if who I’m sharing it with will be ok with it

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • No - I eat my frozen pizza as is

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • No - I’m not a big fan of lots of cheese

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I’ve never tried putting extra cheese on my frozen pizza

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I don’t eat frozen pizzas

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Do you put extra cheese on frozen pizzas?

For Me……Yes, always
I always buy a pepperoni pizza and add mushrooms and extra cheese.
This is on my mind, because we’re having frozen pizzas tonight and I forgot to buy extra cheese so now I need to go buy some (or send DH😉)

Nope. I throw it in the oven as-is. The brand I buy is a thin-crust with light topping anyway and it lacks nothing. We love it like that.

I don't eat frozen pizza.
I make them, mostly for DGD, and light cheese for her and light sauce. Nothing else.

I can't say I don't eat frozen pizza, but, I can't remember the last time I've had any. I've had my share though in the past. I did not add extra cheese then. However, when we order pizza, usually half cheese, half sausage, I do order extra cheese.

YES, if the mood strikes
and the cheese would be shaved Parm
We always have some frozen pizza in our extra freezer. When the schedules of 3 adults and a grandchild collide, it's easier and cheaper than Fastfood.

I don’t usually add extra cheese, but I often add extra (other) toppings.

Sometimes add mushroom if have to use them up but most time as is.

Always have one in the freezer . We do order out too but this is an easy supper .

I don’t eat them often as I can get carry out for about same price and it taste better
But if and when I do - as is - I usually buy local restaurants pizzas they sell them in our grocery store - so it’s almost like getting them at the restaurant - I would love to get one of those wood burning pizza ovens ❤️ Oh to dream .....

I don't eat frozen pizza. I know there must be some good ones, but I only remember being given Ellio's Cheese Pizza as a 'treat' when I was a kid and I didn't like it. Besides, we have a great little pizza joint a couple of blocks away that makes different pizzas to die for, and they're a small, locally owned business. I'd rather pay them to deliver us a fresh, hot pie. for only a few dollars more.

Don’t eat frozen pizza. I would make my own, even on an English muffin, with lots of cheese, before I would buy frozen pizza. Had enough of them when my sons were young. They loved Ellio’s frozen pizza!

Wow! What a great idea. Have never thought of that. I don't eat frozen pizzas, but when my sons come to visit they do. I'll make that suggestion. I voted other.

Question: “Do you put extra cheese on-“
Me: “Yes!Yes!Yes!” (That’s a Yes.)

Always add cheese and other toppings. My "frozen pizza" bears little resemblance to its original state when I'm done "upgrading."

No extra cheese on frozen or take out. In fact I often get light cheese on take out to make it “healthier.”

I voted "NO" leave as is... (I cannot remember the last time I had a frozen pizza, just b/c I am trying to make healthier choices not because of some wild reason, and that is beside the point).

My ex used to always try to add cheese to frozen pizza, but it seems that it would not melt at the same rate or something and just didn't really add anything to it. I would always l leave it as is like the manufacturer intended.

Haven’t had frozen pizza in years. We make pizza at home with canned biscuits. Press the dough out into a small circle, add sauce, cheese and toppings. Used to bake them in the oven, now we put them in the air fryer. Yummy😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter