slo’s TUESDAY 7/11 poll - Root Beer Floats

Root Beer Floats - What’s your opinion of them?

• I love them ❤️

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • I like them 🙂👍🏻

Votes: 21 21.0%
  • I somewhat like them 👍🏻

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • They are just ok 😐

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • They are edible 😶

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • I don’t like them 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • I’ve never had one - I should try

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I’ve never had one - I have no desire to try

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • What’s a Root Beer Float?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
They're ok, I don't really drink/eat them. I'd prefer just ice cream or a shake:)

I like Root Beet and Ice Cream, but never really got into Root Beer Floats. Been decades since I had one.

I no longer drink root beer floats but do have good memories of doing so both at home and with children at various school and camps I have worked at. Dad loved them. I used to like them made I think with Hansens Root Beer because it was smoother and sweeter and Ben and Jerrys chocolate vanilla something ice cream...don't recall now what flavor just that it was sure tasty! Sweet memory indeed. thanks Slo :)

• Love
Reactions: slo
I love them, although I use diet root beer now. When I want something "decadent" for dessert and don't have any ice cream, I'll put about 3T of half-n-half in a glass and then fill it up with diet root beer. It's a sham, but it's tasty enough to satisfy my craving for a treat!

I would say I love them, especially with good ice cream. Haven't had one in years though. Had a few every year as a kid. Black Cow here though not root beer float.
This is what we‘ve always called them too ::yes::👍🏻

I don't think I've had one in decades, so I have no idea if I'd still like them. I've lost some of my tolerance for sweet.

I voted "edible" - I like root beer occasionally, and I like ice cream, but I'm less a fan of mixing them together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter