slo’s WEDNESDAY 3/20 poll - Disney Parks Snacks 🥨 🍦🍗

Disney Parks Snacks - You can only PICK ONE and the rest go away forever.

• Mickey Bar

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Churro

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Turkey Leg

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Dole Whip

Votes: 46 43.0%
  • Mickey Pretzel

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • I don’t buy any of the above snacks, but have tried some/all at one time

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • I’ve never tried any of the above snacks - I haven’t visited a Disney Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’ve never tried any of the above snacks - I have visited a Disney Park

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
When we are at a Disney Park, most of us enjoy a special snack. Some we love and some we don’t love.
Tell us today…..

From the picture below….
Which snack would you vote for as a MUST STAY?

For Me…..This is tough. The Mickey Bar isn’t a big deal for me, because it’s basically a DQ Dilly Bar and I have those in my freezer all the time. The Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich is also not a big deal for me and actually not that great - it’s just ok. The Churro is something I’ve never had a WDW - I just don’t think about getting one. The Mickey Pretzel is just ok and something that I’ve had, but nothing that I have to have (the cheese you can buy is nasty, at least it was in 2021, which was the last time we bought a pretzel). The Turkey Leg is something I have never had and never will - just looking at it when other people are carrying it around grosses me out. The Dole Whip is a MUST BUY every trip, so this is what gets my vote today. Our last trip I made the mistake of getting the orange/vanilla swirl at Sunshine Terrace and I was disappointed. DD20 got a Dole Whip Float and I ended up having a little of hers. Dole Whip Floats are awesome!

Terrible Mom Story…..my DD20 has never had a Mickey Bar :duck:The girl has been going since she was 13 months old and has never had one. Last trip in June she said she’s having one, it was a must do for our trip, and guess what….still never happened - LOL! This time it was her choice. Why did she never have one before you ask? Because we used to spend a lot of money on Character Meals and we liked doing them earlier, around 4:30/5:00pm and I didn’t want her filling up on snacks and then eating nothing at these character meals. So I brought in granola bars for us to snack on. She actually never asked for them, so there was no drama about it. We actually aren’t a big snacking family anywhere, even at home.

IMG_3047.jpeg

Last edited:
Mickey Bar gets my vote, mostly for nostalgia reasons. It's not a trip to Disney World without a Mickey Bar.

I've never gotten the hype about the pineapple dole whip. It's... okay. I had the orange/vanilla from Sunshine Seasons on our trip last year and I liked that a lot better. I guess that's why they sell both! :)

I usually get sucked into buying the Dole Whip and I am always disappointed with it - they are way overrated IMO.

In addition the staff that works at the dole whip stand seems to be some of the worst cast members I have ever dealt with. Yes they are very busy, but they don't have to be so disinterested.

I also don't get the turkey leg thing - walking around chomping of a turkey leg like Fred Flintstone is just odd to me.

The ice creams are pretty basic - but I get that people have a lot of memories tied to them..much like Caseys hotdogs - they aren't great but I always get a hot dog at Casey's - I preferred the cart they used to have on main street, but this is the next best thing

Mickey Pretzel - not a fan at all of Disney pretzels - have not gotten a decent one for about 20 years - the last good one was in the Germany Pavilion - they then switched to the standard Disney Pretzel for a while and they are finally back to something that looks good, but is nothing like the ones they used to sell.

Have not tried the churro.

The Mickey Bar for me. The turkey leg will always remind me of my youngest. He loved those legs!!!

Ugh - torn between the churro and the Dole Whip - I picked the Dole Whip ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Because I usually get at least two or three every trip but I only get maybe one or two churros

I have one turkey leg and I will say they are delicious I was quite shocked

I love pretzels but you can get those anywhere goes for ice cream sandwiches and I can buy Mickey bars at the grocery store they’re not quite the same but they’re very close they sell Dole Whips at the grocery store they’re very close but it’s not quite the same but it will tie you over until you can get to DISNEY and get a really good one!! And I am over the moon excited that I can get them on a Disney cruise and yes I get them when I’m on a Disney cruise so I’m picking Dole Whips !!!

Churros are my thing. Fried cinnamon goodness. Don't even need the chocolate dip. Great dessert or mid afternoon snack. Always get it at least once per trip.

Sometimes I like a Dole Whip or a Mickey Bar too, but sticky frozen treats don't always agree with me and Florida humidity. And you didn't mention the popcorn bucket, but really that's to keep the kids from stopping for a snack every 30 minutes.

I don’t personally buy any of them but if a family member does they might share a bite with me. We always share with each other if we ask first.

Dole whip. The ice cream stuff is nothing special, I don't really like pretzels, never had a turkey leg. I like churros, but never get them in Disney.

Churro for sure, and Dole Pineapple JUICE from the booth outside the Enchanted Tiki Room at Disneyland. Never noticed Dole Whip at Disneyland until after I got on the DIS. I think of Dole Whip more as something you get at the State Fair, County Fairs, and Home and Garden Shows as all the soft serve booths have it.

My favorite is the strawberry bar but I voted for the ice cream sandwich. I prefer the ice cream sandwich to the Mickey bar. I don't like Dole whip and have never tried the other choices.

Another popcorn pick. We’ve tried lots of snacks, but popcorn is the one we have to get every trip.

Of those choices, I voted for the Mickey pretzel. My actual favorite Disney snack is the cheeseburger spring rolls.
I always hear people raving about those rolls. One day I’m going to get around to trying them.

We were in WDW for my daughter's birthday last year. Instead of a birthday dinner she wanted "all the snacks." We tried the cheeseburger spring rolls for the first time. I thought they sounded gross, but they were surprisingly good!

We rarely buy snacks and out of the 20+ times I’ve been to WDW I’ve only tried the Dole Whip and the Mickey pretzel so I said the Dole Whip cause the second time I tried a pretzel it wasn’t too good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter