Small gift ideas

SuziQZee

Mouseketeer
I am needing some small gift ideas; can be either bought or homemade for an 11 yr old. My DD 26 yr old is going on a cruise with family friends who have an 11yr old DD. My DD used to babysit her when she was 6. I want to send my DD with little gifts for the 11yr old for every day of their 7 day cruise. Nothing huge. I was explaining about the fish extenders for their cruise to her a long time ago and they don't know anything about them. I thought it would be fun to set them up to do this and provide them with all the supplies needed to participate but the cruise line isn't allowing this yet due to Covid. I think I'm going to send a FE with my DD and have her hang it on the inside of the stateroom and just do the little gifts that way.

I have a couple ideas: maybe home made ears, maybe a couple Disney masks, maybe homemade Disney scrunchies, etc. I'll take whatever ideas anyone can throw at me!! Thanks!

What about drawing? A modern gift, in my opinion very cool. I gave my child a Caricature in the image of his favorite superhero for his 10th birthday, it is now hanging in the children's room, everyone is very happy. See also something on Photolamus. Good luck.

• DIY Disney-themed friendship bracelets
  • Disney-themed nail polish
  • Personalized Disney-themed luggage tags
  • Disney-themed postcards and stamps for the 11-year-old to send to family and friends back home
  • DIY Disney-themed photo frame with a printed photo of the 11-year-old and her family on the cruise
  • Disney-themed puzzle or activity book

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter