• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Small Worlds- Mission Help Thread!

We need four more people in Nick Dudestien's room for dance party :)

Which ones to you have to do before "party with 10 people in your room" comes up?
I will answer my own question here for anyone who is wondering.

The order is:

1. Create a dog and name it Smoggo or Bigglesworth.
2. Go to the Spa and walk your dog. Have someone pat it.
3. Sit in a hot tub at the Spa with 3 other people.
4. Buy (or use if you already have them) 4 oak chairs, a mahogany table, a square candle and a rose. Sit at your table with 3 other people for a "double date".
5. Have 10 people (including yourself) all dancing at once in your room.

TY Goofy05 your suggestion worked....i was putting command in quotes

Dis ppl are the greatest!!!

:tinker: :tinker: :tinker:

If anyone needs to do the double date let me know and I'll gift you the items you need for it. Hopefully that will make it quicker and you'll save money.

Please Help I am trying to pass the Dance Party and I need 6 more people I am in gsmile's room Thanks!

Hey, Kids! Wonder Blue (HoboWendy) needs 4 for the date and 10 for the dance party. Thanks!

can anyone help me for the dance party? I can stay on for a while if we need another traveling party. :dance3:

can anyone help me for the dance party? I can stay on for a while if we need another traveling party. :dance3:

Sure! Wonder Blue is done, and Gsterg is almost there. Next I believe is GoofyWaterCoaster. We tend to move in herds...LOL!

I will answer my own question here for anyone who is wondering.

The order is:

1. Create a dog and name it Smoggo or Bigglesworth.
2. Go to the Spa and walk your dog. Have someone pat it.
3. Buy (or use if you already have them) 4 oak chairs, a mahogany table, a square candle and a rose. Sit at your table with 3 other people for a "double date".
4. Have 10 people (including yourself) all dancing at once in your room.

You skipped sit in a hot tub with three other people. It comes right after the pat a dog.

Need 10 people for dance party MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Thanks Gsterg and all other disers with different than dis titles!

I'm coming in, I will also need help after helping the list

We need a fouth person for golf at Thermae Spa if anyone is willing.
Never mind - they say golf is still not working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter