Small Worlds- Mission Help Thread!

on the bright side, you have to chuckle when you cant load a staff's room up ROFL

haha I got in Tonys room, no one showed up so I drank all his kool aid ::yes::
(clearly his dance is still best) :duck:
THANKS to all that helped yesterday with my missions! It was fun.

Ron (or so Tony and Juliana call me)
aka ROB

goofy i need to find you on SW and uh i need three ppl in my room whenever for the mission my title is Aimbier Vmk

I'm available for pool or a mission...

I have "The Island" loading right now - was going to sit and relax in there :teeth: but I can change places as soon as the room loads... so it might take a while... wish there was a way to stop loading when you change your mind about a room :thumbsup2

ARG! Still loading - takes about 5 minutes for room to load... then of course, I'll have to leave to go help out one of you, so I guess the earliest I can be there is about 5-10 minutes from now. Sorry! I AM coming!

ETA: Ok, island just loaded. Please tell me where to go next. If I follow one of you, and then 5 minutes later when the room loads and you've already moved off... well, I'd rather know now :)

On my way! Woot! Just give me a few minutes for this room to load ;)

ARG! I seriously AM coming! By the time, I get there, I bet you've already passed.

Stupid, stupid lag... I really don't think my laptop likes this game at all.

uh my sister made me log off!!!! hah aengus we were watching your video i love it

Thanks again Dreams.

Anyone free to fill up my room? Need 3 people!

Search Plazma Light.

If I follow one of you, and then 5 minutes later when the room loads and you've already moved off...

That's happened to me about six or seven times when trying to help with the dance parties (no exaggeration). It's really beginning to irk me. (I know it's nobody's fault, it's just becoming an annoyance).

That's happened to me about six or seven times when trying to help with the dance parties (no exaggeration). It's really beginning to irk me. (I know it's nobody's fault, it's just becoming an annoyance).

Happens to me often, too. I don't let it get me down, I'm just happy for that player to have passed their mission. :) I love the way we all come together for that!

You're right. I'm happy for those that pass their missions. I just feel bad that I'm sitting here asking for help and I'm unable to help other players.

Anyone need help right now?...I'm on for a little while, trying to teach my dog new tricks. I need to play pool, but not a big deal, I can do that later. So if you need help...I'm Dream Dazzle.

If anyone's on, I just bought myself a pool table. I'd like to play a game if anyone's interested.

Mission complete!

You're right. I'm happy for those that pass their missions. I just feel bad that I'm sitting here asking for help and I'm unable to help other players.

If anyone's on, I just bought myself a pool table. I'd like to play a game if anyone's interested.

Aww...don't let it bother you! I'm sure you'll be able to help once the bugs are fixed. :)

I'll jump in, if you still need a player.

Aww...don't let it bother you! I'm sure you'll be able to help once the bugs are fixed. :)

I'll jump in, if you still need a player.

Thanks for your help. That was a close game! :)

Well, I said I wasn't going to start playing any other games, Disney or not...BUT I tried SW out and I think I'm stuck here. ::yes:: So, I'm at the mission where I need 3 people in my room and I haven't had the pleasure of meeting anybody in the game yet. Any chance a few kind folks could help me out? I'll be happy to 'pay it forward'.

My SW name is Rain Redsparrow.

Thanks,
Yvette

I have have kind soul visiting...just 2 more..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter