SmallWorld - New build is online!

I love this game! I am Brian Cardinal. (No, my name is not Brian in real life. It was the first name that popped into my head :laughing: )

What do you guys think of the pets?

Love my pet puppy Recker. I love this game. This game has some serious potential. VMK didn't even pull us in this fast.

OK, I think I found meh game :rotfl:

I am Gracie Fairplay in honor of my bff host lily :rotfl:

I sense a sticky for this game... :rotfl:

I LOVE many things about this game...including the fact that you can play games with FRIENDS!

I joined up. I'm cteddies girl. lol
I might like it. But I'm afraid that my computer might not. It seems a bit heavy on the resources. :(

My only thing other than that is the giant heads on sticks. LOL.

ok so I'm Coral Hibiscusflower :)

and I made a Coral Hibiscus but never went into worlds when I made her so I'm waiting to see if I can still use that character.

ok initial thoughts are ...

wow

just played the video game, LOL old school galaxians ROFL woot!

the music was awesome

and the flickr posters

I am so far amazed @_@

Feel free to add me as well; I'm Alice Blue.

Have not even begun to look at the games yet, or listen to the music. Working on the artist/decorating missions first. The space I picked out was way too big! I'm going to need a lot of furniture.....

Anyone know if this place ever closes?

ok initial thoughts are ...

wow

just played the video game, LOL old school galaxians ROFL woot!

the music was awesome

and the flickr posters

I am so far amazed @_@

You apparently haven't been to my room.

Feel free to add me as well; I'm Alice Blue.

Have not even begun to look at the games yet, or listen to the music. Working on the artist/decorating missions first. The space I picked out was way too big! I'm going to need a lot of furniture.....

Anyone know if this place ever closes?

do remember they warn you that after beta your losing your stuff

Wow! Thanks for posting this. I think I found my VMK replacement. This game is PERFECT for older teens and adults.:cool1:

do remember they warn you that after beta your losing your stuff
Yeah, I know. But I assume we lose our tokens/currency too? In that case we might as well spend whatever we earn now.
how do you get money on there i'm so dumbo
Click on your profile at the bottom of the screen; there are "missions" you can do to earn tokens. (Not to mention this is a very clever way to teach players how to use the features of the game.)

Ok, just an fyi had some issues signing up - server was busy, so avatars were created without completing the process of getting signup. So just an FYI, when signing up server may get stuck.:rotfl2:

So there are several Disvaclubs out there. My real one is Disvaclub Mullen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter