*****Smiley Thread #10 ***** Post Your Favorite Smileys*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
1.gif
a bunch of banana muffins today, and they are yummy. They came out fluffier, then usual.
2.gif

DH, and the kids are back.

Ohhhh, banana muffins! :cutie:

I saw that the other thread was closed. I looked on the first and second page to see if anyone else started a new thread, but I did not see one. If I missed anything or need to change anything please let me know.:teacher:
Thanks3.gif
for the pm and for starting our 10th new home:banana:

This thread moves so much I wonder if we could get a discount rate on Ryder Truck
movingtruck.gif
:lmao:

:cloud9: this morning.How are you? Have you figured out what the kids are going to be for Halloween:confused3

::yes:: My daughter will be an angel, and my son will be Superman. They are really looking forward to Halloween. :goodvibes

Do you have any trick or treaters that come to your house?

We always go to my moms neighborhood since we know almost all the people there. So we are not home to see how many people trick or treat in our neighborhood :flower3: do you get a lot in yours :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter