:yay: 16,000 :cool1:
5.gif

23_5_121.gif
sSp_clangrats.gif
23_5_114.gif

way2go9rw.gif
.....LUCAS!!!!!!!!

Glad I could help you out :rotfl2::lmao:

I started cleaning the garage today it is still :scared: but it is getting better :goodvibes

I've been going alot of junk at my house, want to sell stuff on e-bay....one woman's trash is another womans treasure:rolleyes: does anyone know how to sell stuff on e-bay? :teacher:

OMG! finally got the computer back. Lets see how long its ok...:scared1:
How is everybody?:flower3:
I didn't know it was broken, I'm glad you are up and running again so to speak. :cool1:

I :love: the ones with Will Ferrell, I have a DVD of some of his more memorable clips:rotfl2:
Oh ya, his were hilarious. Have you seen the one with Supercalifragilistic..... yet? :rotfl2: It on the SNL site.

I've been going alot of junk at my house, want to sell stuff on e-bay....one woman's trash is another womans treasure:rolleyes: does anyone know how to sell stuff on e-bay? :teacher:
I've sold some things on E-bay, what are interested in selling? I sold some of the girls' baby clothes. We sold one Wii, and that's about it. I haven't sold any thing too fragile. You have to keep in mind that Ebay has seller fees, buying fees, and Paypal fees. Paypal is the best option for buyers and sellers b/c you receive the $$$ immediately and you as the seller can ship the item out faster knowing the buyer already paid you. Just as there are snarky people here on the DIS there are snarky buyers/sellers on Ebay too (not that you'd be a snarky seller). Just beware. Also, I ship Priority mail if I can, b/c the Priority mail shipping supplies are free. :) Feel free to PM me. If you can exceed your shipping costs, you can make great profit on Ebay :thumbsup2

:welcome: to the DIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter