• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

snack credit for mcflurry (mcdonalds cart)?

justplaingoofy

DIS Veteran
Saw listed on allears in Epcot there is a McDonalds cart that sells McFlurry's for $3.99. Anyone know if this is on the dining plan as a snack? :confused3

At the refreshment port near Canada in Epcot McFlurries were listed as a snack on the dining plan (as was everything else - fries / mcnuggets / drinks)

PrincessTrisha said:
At the refreshment port near Canada in Epcot McFlurries were listed as a snack on the dining plan (as was everything else - fries / mcnuggets / drinks)

:yay: :yay: thank you for answering

maybe things have changed but we have been 2x with dining plan and they wouldnt let me use dining plan credits in anyway at the McDonalds or Mcdonalds refreshment place at Epcot

This change occured as of May 1st when they changed the definition of the "snack" credit". I was there in the middle of May and they were indeed considered snacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter