Snack credits for breakfast at the resorts?

Anniegirl

Mouseketeer
Can this be done? I thought I had read something about breakfasts awhile back but becuase I didn't think we would be using the dining plan again I didn't pay much attention :blush: . Is it possible to geta muffin or bagle or pastry or something like that for a snack credit? i remember last year getting a muffin for desset at the Pepper MArket and saving it for breakfast the next day. Also I remember splitting a breakfast at Pop (1 CS credit) and getting a bagel for a snack credit. Has anyone done this recently? Wondering if those yummy french beignets at POFQ can be purchased for a snack credit :love: :rolleyes1 . Sorry if this has been addressed before :crazy: Thank you for any info! :thanks: :disrocks:

Those items aren't listed as snacks. The Mara let me get a muffin and cookie as a snack but Pepper Market at CSR went by what was listed in the brochure.

You won't know for sure until you ask, those exceptions are always subject to change.

We just returned from POP and no you could not use your snack credits on muffins, bagels or such. And of course, those were the things DS wanted. ;)

When i was at POFQ in july I did get beignets for snack credits (3 beignets) but I know some things have changed, so I can't be positive.

tricia.

With the big lunches and dinners you get on the DDP, we found the best use of the snack credits was to get fruit with breakfast. Also, the resorts (at least POFQ) have a wider selection of bottled fruit drinks (1 snack) than the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter