"Snacks" at GF and Dining Plan Snack Credits...help?

5olearys

Mouseketeer
Howdy. The selection of holida treats at the stands at GF and the Contemporary look amazing this year. Does anyone know if they are accepting snack credits for any of the items? I can ask/see the icon when I get there, but I'm trying to advance plan just a little. Thanks!

We just got back from GF last week. I had a couple of snack credits left, and there were only a couple of items that I was allowed to use my snack credits for: one was a mickey rice krispie treat dipped in chocolate, and a couple of other candy items, but everything had to be less than $5. The peppermint bark that is nicely packaged is $12.95--you can get the same peppermint bark at the confectionary for $5 and use a snack credit there, but it's not nicely packaged.

We just got back from GF last week. I had a couple of snack credits left, and there were only a couple of items that I was allowed to use my snack credits for: one was a mickey rice krispie treat dipped in chocolate, and a couple of other candy items, but everything had to be less than $5. The peppermint bark that is nicely packaged is $12.95--you can get the same peppermint bark at the confectionary for $5 and use a snack credit there, but it's not nicely packaged.

Thanks very much! They have an allergy-free gingerbread man available at their kiosk and I'm hoping it's included. But I won't count on it because of the price limit. MMMMMM bark . paw:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter