"Sneak Peek" of Harry Potter at Universal on NBC's Today Show (Mar. 15)

JDUCKY

Local Yocal
Just caught a blurb on WESH 2 about NBC's Today Show having some sneak peeks on the new Harry Potter attractions this morning.

Thanks. I just dvr'd the rest of the show. I hope I didn't miss it.:)

'peek" is right...that was sure a teaser! At least we got to see the train.

Yeah, what a disappointment. I was hoping to see inside some of the shops or a closer look at the castle!

I had to leave for work before they showed anything. Guess I was better off heading down the 417 instead of waiting to see anything of substance.

I dont think they have anything completed to even show. The work in progress photos are unimpressive as far as I have seen. Let's hope they get it together and actually wow us when the park opens...

I dont think they have anything completed to even show. The work in progress photos are unimpressive as far as I have seen. Let's hope they get it together and actually wow us when the park opens...

I think the work in progress photos are amazing! Have you seen Hogwarts? The rest of Hogsmeade? They are incredible!

I think the work in progress photos are amazing! Have you seen Hogwarts? The rest of Hogsmeade? They are incredible!
No the only pics I've seen are a lot of scaffolding and the outsides of buildings.
I can't wait to see it all done!

Yeah I'd seen the link for the sneak peek (had the vid and article), but it was very misleading :P

They stated that the hogsmeade train "took people" to the castle, when it's just a non-moving prop. They also said that the flight of the hippogriff flew over the castle, when its track actually doesn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter