Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer (2/5 update Ch 36 - Final Thoughts)

Judy he needed an excuse for his lack of updates .. so nice of you to provide him with one;):rotfl2::rotfl2:
What makes you think I need an excuse? Didn't slow me down before! (or should that be speed me up?) :confused3
Marv if Katharina was at 50's with you she knows only to well how you behave !!!:rolleyes1:rotfl2:
Hey, I was the perfect gentleman when we met......well, to Carol anyway! :rotfl2:
Bumping this up so Marv can find it !!!:rotfl2:
SECURITY!!!! :mad:
:lmao::lmao: Oh, my dear Rosie, you slay me. :rotfl2::rotfl2:
:guilty: :sad2:
Ut oh Marv, the natives are getting restless. And by natives I mean Rosie and Kathy! :lmao::lmao:
Well Tim, I guess I get what I deserve..........and then Rosie and Kathy to boot! :lmao:

Here are the latest results and FINAL standings in my TR Contest!

Congrats to Tanya for top honors this round with 6 correct answers. Magdalene and Dan were right behind Tanya with 5 correct answers each!

Rosie - 2 of 11 (+1)
Kathy - 2 of 11 (+2)
Magdalene - 5 of 11 (+2)
Jenb1023 - 2 of 11
Mark (Capt) - 2 of 11 (+3)
Tanya - 6 of 11 (+2)
Pat - 3 of 11 (+2)
Glenn - 4 of 11 (+2)
Jenbear - 3 of 11 (+3)
Dan - 5 of 11 (+3)
Tammie - 4 of 11 (+2)
Molly – 2 of 11 (+1)

I'm pretty sure I got everyone's changes incorporated, but if anyone thinks I missed something please let me know!

After fourteen rounds the overall winner is Magdalene! Way to go Flossbolna!

Magdalene - 53 (+25)
Dan - 47 (+31)
Kathy - 46 (+16)
Glenn - 43 (+17)
Kate - 40 (+10)
Tanya - 39 (+22)
Pat – 38 (+19)
Mark - 35 (+22)
Jen - 34 (+18)
Rosie - 34 (+12)
Liesa - 33 (+14)
Vanessa – 31 (+6)
Jenb* - 27 (+7)
Tammie - 23 (+16)
Molly - 19 (+12)
Amy - 15 (+4)
Katharina - 9 (+2)
Tom - 9 (+2)
Rebecca - 6 (+2)
Tim - 4
*Seanaci* - 3 (+1)
Yuki - 2 (+1)

Now if I can only figure out an opportunity to get her the First Place prize…………….

Oh wait, there was!!! Maybe Magdalene will share with you when she gets to that point in her TR!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Oh, my dear Rosie, you slay me. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Laughter is the best medicine !!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Ut oh Marv, the natives are getting restless. And by natives I mean Rosie and Kathy! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Native Rosie reporting in !!!:rotfl2:

What makes you think I need an excuse? Didn't slow me down before! (or should that be speed me up?) :confused3
Hey, I was the perfect gentleman when we met......well, to Carol anyway! :rotfl2:
SECURITY!!!! :mad:
:guilty: :sad2:
Well Tim, I guess I get what I deserve..........and then Rosie and Kathy to boot! :lmao:

So you admit you get what you soooo justly deserve !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:Kathy and I are just very honest ,brutally maybe, but never the less honest.:rotfl2:

Here are the latest results and FINAL standings in my TR Contest!

Congrats to Tanya for top honors this round with 6 correct answers. Magdalene and Dan were right behind Tanya with 5 correct answers each!

Rosie - 2 of 11 (+1)
Kathy - 2 of 11 (+2)
Magdalene - 5 of 11 (+2)
Jenb1023 - 2 of 11
Mark (Capt) - 2 of 11 (+3)
Tanya - 6 of 11 (+2)
Pat - 3 of 11 (+2)
Glenn - 4 of 11 (+2)
Jenbear - 3 of 11 (+3)
Dan - 5 of 11 (+3)
Tammie - 4 of 11 (+2)
Molly – 2 of 11 (+1)

I'm pretty sure I got everyone's changes incorporated, but if anyone thinks I missed something please let me know!

Magdalene - 53 (+25)
Dan - 47 (+31)
Kathy - 46 (+16)
Glenn - 43 (+17)
Kate - 40 (+10)
Tanya - 39 (+22)
Pat – 38 (+19)
Mark - 35 (+22)
Jen - 34 (+18)
Rosie - 34 (+12)
Liesa - 33 (+14)
Vanessa – 31 (+6)
Jenb* - 27 (+7)
Tammie - 23 (+16)
Molly - 19 (+12)
Amy - 15 (+4)
Katharina - 9 (+2)
Tom - 9 (+2)
Rebecca - 6 (+2)
Tim - 4
*Seanaci* - 3 (+1)
Yuki - 2 (+1)

Now if I can only figure out an opportunity to get her the First Place prize…………….

Oh wait, there was!!! Maybe Magdalene will share with you when she gets to that point in her TR!!!

Well at least I didn't get the lowest score, but I have a feeling the lower scorers didn't play every round :confused3:rotfl2:

Magdalene - 53 (+25)
Dan - 47 (+31)
Kathy - 46 (+16)
Glenn - 43 (+17)

well 2 for 3 isnt bad, top guy in the scoring, top bonus points but missed the top overall points...but did make a good comback toward the end...i think i was in fourth before the final few chapters....and just edged out kathy when it counted.
:cool1:

congrats to magdalene.

do you have a link to her TR so i can see how she got her prize?

isnt it a shorter drive for you to hand deliver my second place trophy?
;)

Congratulations Magdalene on the win! And here I was thinking I'd somehow make up 20 points in the last round...:confused3 :rotfl2:

well 2 for 3 isnt bad, top guy in the scoring, top bonus points but missed the top overall points...but did make a good comback toward the end...i think i was in fourth before the final few chapters....and just edged out kathy when it counted.
:cool1:

congrats to magdalene.

do you have a link to her TR so i can see how she got her prize?

isnt it a shorter drive for you to hand deliver my second place trophy?
;)
Well if you mean Germany, then yes you are a much shorter drive..... :rotfl:
Marv who??????????????????? :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1
I guess that means you won't blame me when you get that 6 foot Fathead of Stitch for your consolation prize...... :rolleyes1

Congratulations Magdalene on the win! And here I was thinking I'd somehow make up 20 points in the last round...:confused3 :rotfl2:
But you gave it a valiant effort......kinda like using those maps to find the transit stations in Chicago. ;)

Well if you mean Germany, then yes you are a much shorter drive..... :rotfl:
I guess that means you won't blame me when you get that 6 foot Fathead of Stitch for your consolation prize...... :rolleyes1

But you gave it a valiant effort......kinda like using those maps to find the transit stations in Chicago. ;)

What is my Consolation Prize , or maybe I should NOT have asked !!! Kathy be prepared to get hime :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

silly marv you cant drive to germany, you would get to tired, you have to take the train.
:sad2:

Yeah for Magdalena!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Thanks for all the fun, Marv!:thumbsup2
Thanks Tammie! Except for having to keep up with all the answers and scores it was great fun for me too, especially reading a lot of the creative answers....... :goodvibes
What is my Consolation Prize , or maybe I should NOT have asked !!! Kathy be prepared to get hime :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Uh, I think you already got it........:ssst: :rolleyes1
silly marv you cant drive to germany, you would get to tired, you have to take the train.
:sad2:
Hey, I have an Engineering degree. You don't think they would let me drive the train? :confused3
A little wet too!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:
He said TRAIN Rosie, not RAIN!!!

Oh wait, maybe he meant RAIN and did his usual excellent job of spelling...... :confused:
I guess he DID mean RAIN........ :rotfl2:

hey where is my consilation prize rosie did you take it or beat it out of him with the spoon?

nope i meant train far far up north that goees over the frozen water like in polar express.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter