snow white dvd

minnie moo

Earning My Ears
does anyone know where I could buy a snow white DVD I have hunted high and low, also want a little mermaid DVD but I hear that's getting re released soon
thanks

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

does anyone know where I could buy a snow white DVD I have hunted high and low, also want a little mermaid DVD but I hear that's getting re released soon
thanks

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I'm pretty sure Snow White is back in the vault, so your only option is to buy a ridiculously overpriced copy on eBay.

FYI: TLM will be rereleased on Oct. 1, 2013.

I'm pretty sure Snow White is back in the vault, so your only option is to buy a ridiculously overpriced copy on eBay.

FYI: TLM will be rereleased on Oct. 1, 2013.

That's exciting news! That's one film I've been waiting to watch again for a while.

That's exciting news! That's one film I've been waiting to watch again for a while.

We lost our copy a year ago, so we're pretty excited too. We are really looking forward to Sleeping Beauty, but it looks like it will be at least another couple of years on that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter