Snow?!?!

Well we are safe from snow so far, but it looks like it might be on the way if you guys are all getting it. I guess it is time to put snow tires on my car - those all season just don't seem to do the trick for me!
I am going to chear myself up by double checking my already packed bags for our Disney Cruise in December!
Careful driving out there:wave2:

Originally posted by jgalecpa

After years of breaking my back shovelling snow, I finally broke down and bought a top of the line "snow-thrower".

I have thereby insured it will never snow again here!

Jim,

There's nothing better as deterrent for snow than buying a top of the line "snow-thrower"...expect maybe buying a top of the line snowmobile! Just ask my DH. All last winter he whined, "Where's my snow?" :confused:

All of our friends thanked him for buying his snowmobile last winter. He only got to ride it once on a measely 8 inches of snow. He's already praying for a heavy snow year... :worried:

Hmm, I think it'll be time for a 7 day cruise in March! ::yes::

I'd rather be :boat:

Cindy

Made HOT SPOT in the NATION again here today(102). Send your SNOW our way, sick and tired of the HEAT. Nothing like 100 degree heat in October to put you in the Halloween Spirit. At this rate I will be hanging Christmas lights in my jockeys, now won't THAT be a sight!!!!!:eek:

Yep, it's snowing down here on the corner of the Rhode Island border... my dog is outside covered in snow, he loves it... If I could only teach him how to use the snow shovel... Guess I won't be mowing the grass until the weekend now.

Stay warm everyone up here... keep dreaming of beaches and warm temperatures!!

Yes- it hit here this morning...that goodness nothing is sticking. I would take rain anytime (you don't have to shovel it) but cold and snow....give me DCL or WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter