So Amgry!! At park now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who are having problems w/ the app have you contacted Disney directly? (honestly I wouldn't even know what number to call???)

She also told me I couldn't book Dining
180 days out!!!

Yikes. When did she think people booked Dining?

she told me I couldn't have made my FPs 60 days in advance because I am an AP. Explained to her I booked a package so I could.

Ugh. I think you said that this person was the supervisor?

She definitely needs to have a complaint sent in, especially about those two things.

She needs to know how the parks and resort actually work. She seems to have missed some important things.

I use the MDE website on my phone, because my phone is too old to apply the app, and so far haven't had a problem with FPs. Maybe thats the better way to go, just IMHO.

Oh, I am so sorry. That sounds frustrating. I hope the rest of your trip goes well. I definitely think you need to go over the supervisor's head--you need some pixie dust to come your way!

We were there a couple of weeks ago and the app was horrible as well. Log in and out, refresh, log in via the web, ect Once I would get in one way or another I would take a screen shoot of anything I needed. I was sitting in Lion King when my FP disappeared for FOP....... The people sitting near us were able to help me with the above ideas, good thing because I had to use them the rest of the trip!

For the CM I would talk to someone about them!

So glad IT was able to fix it. They refused to contact IT
The reason I am so upset is the way I was treated.
If this happens again just call IT yourself. They can see everything that was booked/changed/cancelled etc. they were able to see that all our fast passes disappeared on April 1st (coincidence that it was April fools day??) at midnight. No need to deal with unfriendly CMs. Sorry you went through this. Hope your day improved!

I'm sorry you had issues and they didn't fix it. :( That doesn't sound right at all.

On our Thanksgiving trip, my FIL's ticket was the only one not loaded onto his MB. I always go to Guest Services before we hit the parks just to make sure everything is current. They were able to get him all set. However, the next day, all of my FIL's FPs disappeared off his MB even though I could still see them on MDE. Every CM we encountered just waved him through the FP lane even though his didn't light up green (we were a large group, so they gave us the benefit of the doubt). When we went to GS the next day, they'd since disappeared off MDE, but the CM was able to reinstate all of them for him. However, his ticket was now not linked to my MDE. I tried to re-link it, but to no avail. I was never able to modify or add a fourth FP for him. After having been to GS multiple times, we just decided to roll with it versus standing in line yet again.

Funny enough, we were on the Military Salute tickets and HE is the one who is retired military. ;)

This is a common issue with the MDE app. It doesn’t always show all FPs. Sometimes it shows half the party, sometimes none of them for a particular ride. It started happening a few months ago during their “enhancements”.

The FPs will almost always still be there. And you will be able to see them all via the website.

It’s one of the joys of MDE...

I'm sorry you had issues and they didn't fix it. :( That doesn't sound right at all.

On our Thanksgiving trip, my FIL's ticket was the only one not loaded onto his MB. I always go to Guest Services before we hit the parks just to make sure everything is current. They were able to get him all set. However, the next day, all of my FIL's FPs disappeared off his MB even though I could still see them on MDE. Every CM we encountered just waved him through the FP lane even though his didn't light up green (we were a large group, so they gave us the benefit of the doubt). When we went to GS the next day, they'd since disappeared off MDE, but the CM was able to reinstate all of them for him. However, his ticket was now not linked to my MDE. I tried to re-link it, but to no avail. I was never able to modify or add a fourth FP for him. After having been to GS multiple times, we just decided to roll with it versus standing in line yet again.

Funny enough, we were on the Military Salute tickets and HE is the one who is retired military. ;)

Just to clarify, there’s nothing “on” anyone’s MB. The MB is just a tool used to access MDE data. Nothing is stored on the band itself.

Just adding that like many others, the app didn't show our FPs most of the time we were there August 15-22. At first it really stressed me out but our bands scanned fine through the touch points for the fastpasses we made.

Happily I had printed out our FP schedules for all four of us so we knew when to go. I hadn't printed them for proof but just for us to all know when they were. I'm so glad I did because I never would have remembered them all.

Generally our experience was that MDE was extremely glitchy. The most frustrating thing was if I wanted to move times and couldn't access them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter