So Here we were just sitting here having dinner when...

binny

do something that MATTERS!
a rather burly looking man shows up at the door. I go to answer it with dh right at my heels, the man is obviously flustered and said " ummmm Im guessing ****** Suarez doesnt live here?"

Apparently he figured out that neither dh or I was named that :rolleyes:

He we was really fairly nice and apologized for interupting our dinner. He asked how long it had been since the man had lived here. I told him about 6-8 months I think and he made a face, tipped his hat and turned to walk away.

It was then that I noticed his gun stuffed in the back of his pants and the load of papers he was carrying :eek:

So what do you think? My first thought was a Bounty Hunter the man who lived here before was not the best of company from what I understand. Granted I dont travel in circles where Bounty Hunters frequent, but I didnt think as a rule they were known as a courteous bunch ;)

I assume he could have been almost anything, from an undercover cop to a lawyer ( but carrying a gun???) anyway, it was an interesting experience.

Wow, kind of scary. Could have been a process server. The one we use is very large, and does have a concealed gun license. He says he has never had to use it, but it's nice sometimes. I agree, it made your dinner conversation interesting, huh?

With all the weirdness going on in the world, I suppose he could have been anyone - but that's pretty scary. I'm glad he went on his way and left you alone. :D

My son-in-law is a Bounty Hunter, carries a gun, etc. and is a very nice, sweet courteous guy!! :D

When I was younger (early 20s) I did some part time work for a Private Investigator. While doing so I got to meet a couple of bounty hunters. You would never have known what they did unless they told you. Seemed like normal, everyday guys you might see at the mall or in church :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter