So, how's the weather?

kasar

DIS Veteran
Hey! What happened to "It never rains in Southern California"? We're packing right now to head to San Diego and DL right now and I can't believe there's so much rain! We North Easterners need some SUN!!!! :sunny:

Are you locals getting anything different than what we're seeing on weather.com?

Haven't been to DL since California Adventure opened - can't wait to see what changes they've made!

It was raining earlier here in Camarillo(Ventura County) but it has stopped momentarily. Hopefully, it'll end soon but it doesn't look like it will any time soon...

It's raining here too. We've had a lot of rain this season. Way more than usual.

iceskatejen said:
It's raining here too. We've had a lot of rain this season. Way more than usual.

Can you turn the faucet off on March 12th please? ;)

It's raining (lightly, though) as I type. It has been for most of the day. I am about 30 miles south of DL. They are calling for rain on and off for the next few days :guilty: I feel so bad for people who plan for months for their great vacation and it rains so much. But the bright side is that it is fairly warm for being blustery out - it was 61 degrees today.

After going this past weekend and it rained pretty much all day on Friday and Saturday morning, I think I will always plan my trips during the rainy weather. The parks were practically empty. We literally walked on rides or waited at most 10-15 minutes. It was great!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter