So sick and tired being on hold or busy signal

Finally off the phone over 3 hours just for MS to let me buy 5 pts for my reservation.
Their system was having issues when she tried to apply the 5 paid pts. Took forever.
But I have the reservation. And I have a headache. Chat was no help at all.

If you are looking for something simple and can be done on the online chat pretend like you are about to book a trip i ALWAYS get the chat popup even if when you go to contact us and the chat says its not available

I'm joining the pity party! On hold right now to buy the special ticket deal and also on the online chat. ha

Multiple times on hold this week. However, I did get a lot done while I was holding so that the 4 hours I was on hold over 3 phone calls went by a little faster than if I had just sat around waiting on someone to pick up. And like others, I've not been able to get the chat to load either, so I'm looking forward to trying Meglen's idea :)

Earlier in the week had the same issue. Busy signal, then I’d finally get in, get all my info put in and dropped. After about 25 tries finally got on hold and was on hold for over an hour. I needed to buy a few one time use points to complete a reservation. I thought it was just a one day tech issue but I can’t believe this is still going on

You should hang up REALLY loudly. Slam the phone down hard...it's satisfying, and you can pretend like you've made your point when you do it.

I realize most people only have mobile phones now, so there's nothing to slam. But there's probably an app to simulate it.

Activated Chat at 14:00. CM on at 14:04. Ended Chat 14:12 - - No Complaints!

Amazingly I got through yesterday to get OTU points and to buy the DVC ticket offer. We had called Saturday and kept getting the busy signal. Then yesterday we got the busy signal once and decided to call back. I was on hold for 70 minutes and then a CM came on the line. We forgot that we couldn't buy the OTU points until 7 months and so I was expecting to be transferred for the tickets but no - the CM was able to do the tickets for us and link to MDE. Total time spent was 1 hour 29 minutes. I feel very fortunate.

I spent 2 hours on hold with WDW activities to try to reserve a cabana for our upcoming trip. It not just DVC that’s having long waits it’s WDW customer service in general right now. Unfortunately there were no cabanas available so it was totally a wasted 2 hours.😢

I was on hold with the AP department for 3 hours on Sunday and finally had to hang up because I had to get kids in bath and bed. 😩 I’ve been trying to renew my pass that expired in February for a month! This was the first time I didn’t get a busy signal.

Sneaky trick but the times are tough on the DVC phone lines. Are you getting hung up on after you choose to transfer to member services? After you call in choose Accounting Services instead of member service and ask the accounting member to transfer you. Wait for accounting services is under a minute.

It is beyond ridiculous. Their website has been down a lot today as well (the last day to bank for AUG UY). It is run like a single person operation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter