So what did I do wrong in this shot and am I clear on my filters?

CleveRocks said:
Anyway, my first thought was also the narrow depth of field issue, but here's another thought. Maybe the entore photo is a little out of focus. Mickey's head features are very large, so even if the head features are SLIGHTLY out of focus it might be difficult to discern that. By contrast, Mickey's shirt, the girl's face and shirt, etc., are comprised of much finer detail that would be susceptible to less-than-perfect focus.

Hey that's true too!

MAK,

let me know if you want me to fix your pic a little bit and I can repost it here so it's salvageable. It's only a matter of pressing ctrl-shift-B on the Photoshop CS.

Kelly Grannell said:
Hey that's true too!

MAK,

let me know if you want me to fix your pic a little bit and I can repost it here so it's salvageable. It's only a matter of pressing ctrl-shift-B on the Photoshop CS.

Kelly - sure.

Sometimes with the character pics, it's hard to be choosy about where they are standing, and I was in quite a hurry with the Launchpad McQuack photo particularly.

I am trying to remember where the sun was, and I think it was to my right.

I think with a little more practicing, I will feel more comfortable with the features of the camera and be able to make adjustments when necessary!

here you go

604767e8.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter