So what did your flight cost?-

We paid about 2100 with taxes for the four us (2 adults, 2 kids and 1 infant) for direct flights through WestJet flying out of Winnipeg in November. It sickens me knowing that if we drove down to minneapolis my flights would be less than half!

We live about an hour out of Vancouver, BC. I'm on Alaska Airlines emailing list and a few weeks ago they had flight specials.

We're flying out of Seattle to Santa Ana Airport return for $528 USD for 3 people. We'll have to stay at a hotel nearby because we leave at 6am so that'll add to the cost. But we'll be in DL before noon. :cool1: I have no idea what hotel to stay at yet. Any suggestions?

I agree with Disneygirl (or is it Disney Mom) that anything under $250 preferably $200 makes me happy.

We paid about 2100 with taxes for the four us (2 adults, 2 kids and 1 infant) for direct flights through WestJet flying out of Winnipeg in November. It sickens me knowing that if we drove down to minneapolis my flights would be less than half!

We did debate going even from Grand Forks instead of Winnipeg, but we really really love flying with West Jet, the last time we went with them to Florida there were many on board heading to the parks and the pilot made a big deal about it and the kids were enthralled the whole time. Also, driving to Winnipeg is 7 hours as it is, and add on another few hours really tires out my brain. lol

Flying out of Edmonton to Orlando in October costs $456 return through United and also coming back in November for $481 return. WestJet was around $650 return.

$163 Round Trip....Direct flight from Portsmouth NH to Sanford Airport on Allegiant Air

We paid $1650 for 2 adults and 2 kids non stop from Toronto to Orlando for november with Westjet. I booked and 5 days later got an email with promo code' could have save additional $135 :( I was so mad for the whole day lol

I'm in Orlando now and paid $432 for the two of us on SW, non stop flights, RT. I booked March Break last week and paid $490 for two, non stop, RT.

I'm in Orlando now and paid $432 for the two of us on SW, non stop flights, RT. I booked March Break last week and paid $490 for two, non stop, RT.

Nice. You really do need to jump on the fares for March Break immediately. We had booked JB for March already since we were away last week (and SW always releases that last week of August it seems). Paid 350 pp but that is into Fort Lauderdale for our cruise on the Wonder. Check SW earlier today and for SW flights at a similar time to our JB ones the price was $2600 for the four of us. Our JB flights are now up to $2800, double what we paid.

We just booked Calgary to Orlando RT from January 21-31. We could have gone for just under $500.00, but we booked $510.00 per person, which is fairly good from Calgary. The slightly more expensive flights allowed us to choose better layovers and departure times!

Just booked really last minute, next wednesday ( sept10-16) Air Canada:(, but its only 3 hours.
$340 return per person, had to jump and go.:cheer2:
Still there if anyone else wants to join.:wave2:

Haven't booked a flight yet. Waiting for a deal to come up.

Prices so far;
WestJet - $1900+
AirCanada - $2100+

2 Adults, 3 Children

Haven't booked a flight yet. Waiting for a deal to come up. Prices so far; WestJet - $1900+ AirCanada - $2100+ 2 Adults, 3 Children

Both Westjet & Air Canada have great seat sales on right now. AC until midnight today. Westjet until September 8/14

Paid $1100 from YYZ to MCO for 4, plus got $50 credit to use on a hotel stay! Got this through cheaptickets.com! Was very happy!

I think if you poke around and take advantage of sales those numbers aren't uncommon. I've booked many times for under $300 pp with both AC and WJ.
:confused3

We've been scopping out flights for a trip next year and prices for 2 adults and 2 children out of Ottawa on WJ and AC were over $2000. The same tickets from Syracuse are under $1100. Once we have our room booked, I won't be waiting long to grab those seats if they stay at that price.

I think if you poke around and take advantage of sales those numbers aren't uncommon. I've booked many times for under $300 pp with both AC and WJ.
:confused3

Depends upon how much flexabillity you have and when you travel. Try getting those rates for March Break from YYZ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter