So What Would YOU do for your 50th B-Day??

donna in Oz

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
OK . . . it will be my eleventh visit to WDW as an adult with no children !! :p

I'm trying to decide what to do on that special day with a small group of fun-loving adults (no alcohol, please !!) We've always visited the Adventurer's Club on our visits, have done the Hoop-de-Doo, have done the Illuminations Cruise, and feel like we have covered most of the bases.

But what would you plan if you wanted to make an extra-special day of it ????

just for you maybe a day at the GF Spa? Others to consider? how about the High Tea at the GF?

Donna in Oz--

I have been thinking about the very same thing except for my husband's 50th birthday this Dec. 2003. We will be at WDW near his birthday and I have been trying to think of something special for him.

Donna in GA.

Dinner at Victoria and Alberts, or a behind-the-scenes tour. Happy Birthday:D

I'm celebrating 53 in June with the Happy Birthday hat (if they still have it), plus dinner at the Plaza Restaurant and Special Plaza Dessert. I'll pick up my birthday buttons at the parks and wear them proudly. Maybe even try to get picked as Grand Marshall for a parade. Don't know how, but I will try. And we're going to try for the Sunrise Safari at AK.

I spent 50 at home hiding out.

I have no idea. I am looking for ideas on how to spend my 55 birthday week on my own. No one with me.
I'm thinking Hoop for my birthday dinner or Luau. Any other ideas.
Mar 12 btw.

I spent my 50th at WDW last February...we spent the day eating our way around the World Showcase...it was a most special birthday...in the evening, we spent the last 45 minutes riding Splash Mtn., right up until the park closed...we must have ridden it at least 4 times, and it was quiet, so we didn't even have to get off and get on, we just stayed on and rode...it was a very special birthday for me, one that I will never forget...just sitting outside of France, sipping on a glass of wine and eating an elephant ear under a beautiful blue sky on Feb. 18 (when it was 20 degrees in Upstate N.Y.) was something I will always remember.

If you're going to be in one of the parks, don't forget to get a birthday button (City hall at MK, Guest Relations at other parks have them too).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter