So, Who Is Going, and Did You Go on the 1st One?

I was on the first cruise and I will be on the next one. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Didn't go on the first one, but planning/getting a quote for the second. Seems like a good choice for a first cruise for the husband and I. :goodvibes

Kathy, are you watching the Real Housewives of NJ? LOL!

I caught a bit of it in the flight home Sunday. It looks, aaahhhhh, interesting?

Bravo typically runs all the episodes over the weekend. I need to catch it, I need a dose of big hair. :rotfl:

Jason and I will be on the next one! Don't want to miss a game of Wonder Quest with fellow dissers! :woohoo::rotfl2:

We also rebooked... less than a week ago. Can all you rebookers believe a week ago we were on the boat??

I am so excited that our first cruise will be the podcast one! I just requested a quote! Woo Hoo!

I just requested a quote too!! :woohoo:

We have cruised many times, but not on Disney.. Ive been wanting to do Disney for quite some time, so it seems fitting for this to be my first one..

I was booked originally for the first one but DD had to have back surgery, so I cancelled.. Cancelling was a good thing though, because my grandmom passed away right before the cruise, so I wouldnt have been able to go anyways..

Im really looking forward to this trip as I am planning on adding a few days before and visiting the parks with the Christmas decorations up..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter