Soarin' Question

KCmike

Never have fallen asleep on any
I know I should probably know this but...
Have they brought back Soarin' Over California to at least one side of the attraction yet? We've done both Soarin' Over the World and the original and was hoping to have a choice if we get to go back in the fall. Thx.

Nope! It's gone forever from both Florida and California. Just get used to the Banaffel Tower:rolleyes:

Soaring is such a disappointment. I wish they would bring back Soaring over California on one side at least. Soaring is way too much cgi garbage.

No Mike! I really miss Soarin' of California though! I wish they would make one side original!
When ya thinking of coming??

--Lori

Possibly in late Sept or early October if I can score a cheap flight and use my points.

I agree with all of you....the California version was far superior. Wish they would bring it back to the California park!!

Ive always wondered if someone kept an archive of all the old rides... using VR to show the old stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter