Social Distancing/Busyness of Resorts?

I was nervous about going but once I was on property I was amazed by the amount of cooperation! Only random folks breaking mask and distance rules. We enjoyed eating on our own balcony and people watching from above, had a drink at the pool bar towards the end of the day when crowds were lower.
I appreciate you sharing this. I know there are so many people going and it's hard to tell if they're just all people who are less cautious than we are or if it actually feels safe. Things have been very strict where we live in NY so that's what we're used to; but I know it's not that way everywhere.

I was wondering about a resort only stay at AKL right now with the restaurants all closed and I assume most of the activities, too. It seems like it'd be quiet. Did you find the pool busy?
We never made it to the pool but it never looked busy while walking by.

If you can get to Publix and meal plan simple ( My choice), I'd think that might be perfect for a resort only stay. Very quiet, pools to yourself, and maybe even a free room upgrade, ya never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter