Sodas-checked baggage or carry-on?

watshakinranch

Earning My Ears
I've seen conflicting advice. If I bring the small plastic bottles of soda should I pack it in my large suitcase or bring in my carry-on. Would prefer to pack in suitcase.

7 days to first cruise!!

Tina :crazy:

I packed them in a cooler, one of the material kinds, with no ice and I checked it in with a porter...it was in our room by the time we got there.

I took cans, still in the 12 pack cardboard packages. I taped them into a cube, wrapped them in brown paper, made a handle out of the packing tape, and stuck a luggage tag on top. I was so glad I didn't have to lug it around as a carry on.

I would definitely pack them in your carry-on....there's no telling how those bags are handled once you check them in and the last thing I need is can/plastic bottle exploding in my luggage.....I bought a 12 pack of beer and coke, put them in a soft sided cooler and when I boarded the ship, took them straight to my room and dropped them off and they were iced down by the time I got back to the room later that afternoon.......Andy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter