Sofa beds at BWV

Califgirl

A girl can dream
How are the sofa beds at BWV? I've invited a friend to come stay with me in a studio, and I've offered her the sofa bed. The last time she came with me was at BCV last year, and the sofa bed was very uncomfortable for her. I'd hate for her to end up with a sore back, and little sleep, if BWV sofa beds are as bad as BCV.

I know BCV replaced most of their sofa bed mattresses, so does anyone know if BWV sofa bed mattresses are 'comfortable'?

we stayed at BWV in february and the sofa bed was the new type without the bar in the center. The bed folds out without the need to remove any cushions.

My children used it and said it was much more comfy than the old style at BCV. I didn't sleep on it but did try it out and it seemed better.

I slept on the couch bed at the BWV for my entire trip last December. My regular bed was extremely squeaky, so I decided to give the couch bed a try, and it was very comfortable. The only thing I can complain about it was that the bars on the side of the bed can hurt when getting out of the bed if you aren't careful. My niece and nephew each slept in one last month and said they were very comfortable.

I can't compare to BCV since we haven't stayed there yet but DD just spent a week on the BWV sofa bed and said it was extremely comfortable. I tried it out and it seemed fine, but I didn't actually spend the night on it.

Thanks so much for the replies. TLinden, it cracks me up that your preferred the sofa bed. Glad to hear everyone thinks they are comfortable at BWV!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter