SOLD OUT "Cocktail" Tasting 2.0 - for Tue the 14th 4PM

Which cocktails should be part of the tasting? Choose three (3) -

• Mojito - mint, sugar, lemon juice, light rum, club soda

• Mango - margarita tequila, mango liqueur, lime juice

• Conch Cooler - dark rum, light rum, OJ, passion fruit juice, cream of coconut, ice

• Coco Cadillac - A DCL fave (recipe unknown)

• Tropical Depression-coconut rum,raspberry liqueur,creme de banana,pineapple,OJ,cranberry juice

• Rude Cosmo - tequila, orange liqueur, cranberry juice, splash of lime juice

• Bahama Mama - coffee liqueur, dark rum, coconut liqueur, 151 proof rum, lemons, pineapple juice

• Vodka / Dirty Martini -vodka, dry vermouth, olive juice, olives

• Appletini - vodka, Sour Apple Pucker schnapps, apple juice

• Lemon Drop Martini - vodka, triple sec, margarita mix, sugar, lemon juice

• Pomegranate Martini - citrus vodka, lemon juice, pomegranate juice, simple syrup

• Candy Cane Martini - vanilla vodka, white crème de cacao, peppermint schnapps

Results are only viewable after voting.
Votes added!

Glug, glug, glug

Cheers George - this'll help keep that deck 7 stomp going. Apologies to the sixers! :)

Voted and PM sent, really really looking forward to this! (and someone make at least one of the tequila drinks make it! ::yes:: )

I forgot to say that I sent a PM for Phillip and I and voted. We're both really looking forward to this! Thanks George!

Voted and sent PM. Love late dinner :) time to recover beforehand

PM sent for Kat and I...hope we made the 50 cutoff limit. Need to go vote now. :drinking1

Mike

In case there was any doubt, I will be the martyr and make the sacrifice to finish anyone's drink that they don't care for--unless it is a dirty martini (or I have something to wash away the taste afterward.)

Voted and sent a PM. Hope I'm not shut out of this one!
And Todd, I will take one for the team and finish off any dirty martini and olives. I'd sacrifice another drink in trade for ya, if I get my olives! :laughing:

(Of course, if there are no dirty martinis involved, all bets are off.)

Hope we find out if we made the list soon....I think this suspense is as bad as waiting for the official events list to get published....well.. :confused3....ok maybe not that bad....but bad enough.:scared1:

Todd...I send Kat an email with a link to this thread....I'll bug her by txt here in a bit.

Mike

Voted and sent a PM. Hope I'm not shut out of this one!
And Todd, I will take one for the team and finish off any dirty martini and olives. I'd sacrifice another drink in trade for ya, if I get my olives! :laughing:

(Of course, if there are no dirty martinis involved, all bets are off.)

Lori,
if here are dirty martinis involved you can have both Val & mine. yuck.

Or perhaps we should conduct an auction...:rolleyes:

I feel so special to have 2 men fighting for my vote...lol:cool1:

So I voted and the waiting begins to find out if we make the cut...popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter