Sold Out MNSSHP

Slyman21

Earning My Ears
Not quite sure if anyone has had this experience. Last year when they were doing Boo Bash I was able to walk up and get a ticket day of for a sold out party. Has anyone had that experience with MNSSHP in the past? I had planned to do the party on 9/2 which is now sold out, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask guest services day of at Magic Kingdom? I'm kicking myself for not buying the ticket in the beginning of the week.

I'm in the same boat ☹️. Glad you asked. Hopefully after tomorrow someone will be able to post if they tried and we're successful.

I tried asking multiple times at different places and no luck for tonight (9/5) for Halloween party. I tried at Guest Services at MK, a few hotel front desks, and over the phone. Most of the CM's did not even look at the computer or check just said no and that was it. They weren't very nice quite honestly. Last year walked up day of and got 3 tickets that were "sold out" for the Boo Bash.

Frustrating since we got in last year we would have a chance to do it again at the actual Halloween party not the watered down one. I know it's Labor Day it's very busy and is a popular party but wouldn't they keep a handful aside for day of purchasers? Personally, I don't like purchasing tickets way in advance without at least knowing the weather, crowds, and how everyone in the party is feeling in terms of going in.

Sorry , your logic would apply to everybody. Unless you truly believe guests buy in advance hoping for weather to ruin their plans.

Have you ever planned your child’s birthday party and hoped everybody waited until the last minute to make their decision to attend?

Sorry , your logic would apply to everybody. Unless you truly believe guests buy in advance hoping for weather to ruin their plans.

Have you ever planned your child’s birthday party and hoped everybody waited until the last minute to make their decision to attend?
I know my logic would apply to everyone. I am not debating that, just never let it be said for spontaneity. I am not saying everyone waits till the day of just there are a variety of factors that some people take into consideration that make some people wait to buy tickets. The weather for me personally is one of those factors that I take into consideration when possibly purchasing tickets that cost a lot of $$$.

Personally, I don't like purchasing tickets way in advance without at least knowing the weather, crowds, and how everyone in the party is feeling in terms of going in.
Sorry you didn't get tickets, and I get what you say. But as you've sadly discovered there is risk when tickets aren't purchased in advance.

Thanks for posting about your experience, for as far back as I can remember doing MNSSHP, we never got lucky asking the day of. My oldest is 18 and when she was 1 year old we had a blast at the party on our arrival day and tried for the other parties that were happening during our trip and no such luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter