SOLO: A Chunkymonkey Story - June 2018! NEW 8/23 Last SOLO Moments THE END - Final VLOG posted!

Here was the view right outside my room:

IM8kXLQaaZJo_gJLacTHHTwEvNKiSKQe-weSBkrF6XhHwmLJHNVnyRny6LWkVUsd3KdthZYCiUp1Ty_rAlkfyoor7_l5X6iA-XUWkIuZDgzOfrqHGY2_ch_9TOejMsmOC-vTzb1GuWu1tDjKWha9dytOMt43OyoV_BH12zzbd7Tx9hg2X4AJU11fum8B-wQcGKDMItRlkUs1sIfoZz2wkIhb862fdd72iwZZyditNhNs3EYi4tF8zSLeTDtIw2O87bWs8teWQ0BVuODBw8rPyD9w0OI4ZLThn4UdSP0cOHfvgNuzbVThstG0VdT6ekM4YNe0Z2gg3gRKApYSpEzCZuxrggqJhJv8ZBGsrRA9TQtFtcludVB733rF7ysoEKhxy8h7xzc7guxRUUZVSjIVkuJxsdcuw6lRYAbme1oAx18rFefcytm9dKaKTUroYff9V59jmYUnd_sMiLFsLPVGPWBzOcyj82LzkSOzokpnRvHPYVmfJ2txJKvfX6IRtAMQjZ5kbuZvAxyc_QC1qPumN9pEHX_wdznOOr0rZjcrEkW5Low8CjepPvQU5Eovof22eVaTJ_je0d-1fhbGocGje4yb6hh45362F537-rpY=w844-h633-no

Nice!! Such a fun, bright resort. And your renovated room was awesome.

A few weeks ago I dyed my hair a light brown ombre. I decided I did not like the look on me. I see it on other people and it looks so cool but I think on me I just prefer darker hair. I've since dyed my hair back to dark brown once I got home, but on this trip, my hair is super light, at least for me it is. It's weird to see.

I like the lighter hair look! But you look good with it darker, too, so I think you should stick with whatever you like most and you think looks most "you." I know that feeling of looking back at pictures and going, "Woah, different hair!" It's been happening to me a lot recently. lol

My new backpack is from State Bags. It's a Princess Leia themed bag with images of her iconic hairstyles. I love the print, but the pale pink color got dirty so easily! It was my first time using it and I had to launder it immediately when I got back. Maybe not the greatest park bag but it's so cute!

This is soo cute! I love the print and the colour! Too bad about how easily it got dirty though. :(

Love this! Perfect Disney bliss picture.

I am not a fan of Kylo as he's a whiny brat. :sad2:

Amen.

Those ears are super cute!!

I love your hair that colour, it's very flirty and fun!

Ok so we HAVE tried Skywalker wines and it was by fluke! On the Wonder in May we did a wine tasting and unbeknownst to us, one of the head marketing guys from Skywalker was on the ship and did the tasting! So we got to try six different wines by Skywalker. They were all VERY good but yes, they don't really sell them to mass market, you need to buy direct from Skywalker. I've been scanning menus at different restaurants at WDW, hoping one of them offers Skywalker because my dh REALLY liked some of them but alas, I have not found anywhere else.

They also offered an exclusive dinner at Palo one night for 12 where each course would be paired with Skywalker wines. We happened to be in Palo that same night but in the end we declined joining as we wanted to dine alone (we had been to brunch earlier with our friends); I'm reading a trip report by someone who was on our cruise and they did the Palo dinner. Turns out I think all the wines we tried at the wine tasting were the same ones offered at the dinner so we don't really feel that we missed out as the dinner was $150/pp.

You know you are in Florida in the summer when your main issue is frizzy hair:

pjUjR6nBKfWI88yt3j3U1OLBDz9IS9z8FtWJnHDPz4SU1mb2lYDZMPPfp_nMyLOp5PBsj5mRxL9xp369uYCsuu7nTCn1izR0iqV9t9f2uVc9MauhiM38awnEO_ezjHqQA54uZDMxpwYpi0aNbAZDpVtiTzYo4e7Mx7DZW46xt8OW7r47blNvxbcMppxBAv5NCkuaNh3KCZey3TVAjjw8mDK9fNkS5UbJyFrtuX5bn2XGFtfEPV4s5CBxpFr9ZyzS5jtBzX8q9A__QX2rwNmXRYa1kf1SCVWkEVPZb9vf1wiPOUAKgDQs_NrJOPSMJA520Jolpk4ZYn1aa_MvIQbLJvDm69lNkOkG-chIiAqgVQX4BO8tidpt2MCcvxGscL5NjqBPiMkoHXAh9aTegS3p9pb3N0rTjHBg3VjsEdgI0m7tCoCs5aJ2k2VvZXZm3gJKfG9QQPg_kBzeeWxP05KcHBqzVCru4H5v98K__ZPdm3iffBBP5q8z96JuVIJPUKqOjl2pTS39GofgGZG8XB3YAeOCG6W7k2CT9jtZeoezp7Qvm1emjOJuknNJX1fRZS6zKcnGVSWV0Yd6CGhU1YvrYZ5zbGJ_Sowj9ogxtAGB=w476-h633-no

A few weeks ago I dyed my hair a light brown ombre. I decided I did not like the look on me. I see it on other people and it looks so cool but I think on me I just prefer darker hair. I've since dyed my hair back to dark brown once I got home, but on this trip, my hair is super light, at least for me it is. It's weird to see.

I love your hair that color, but it always looks good, no matter what :-)

I think a bus came in about 10 minutes and soon we were at DHS! I immediately went to the ticket counter to activate my new AP! This was the AP I had purchased when we became DVC members, so I had to show them my DVC card as well. Soon, card in hand, I went to scan my band for the first time this year!

Exciting!:banana:

This t-shirt pretty much sums up my trip LOL:

Oj9wwXIhmxdqJr2Tf1Ut0T13yXPDiu7WHvl_yvQqxbOnA7NYqhaoS3am9cihNK2DbAyk7bs4wP8xFGLeiYtOjWRW3DDJYcQgReaXK0d5iXxfUFdbxpwM6xfDZuI93KHKbDVsbPAOpJkGANwR74d6DHQi9ckub82hZdGejYnLaYa9sDuUGP5XsEh4ml3nnstL0wjws7fjcUZhHTp9ES1o99UDDBmcU2a47tQIAzZm-oArXK3KfD6GPEmm1FeVWciESLkoHWwL0T_XRpfVP_wJ3pm-sdwZiDuYAL8nO7td79Kb0QdNmp9m_xc5x1GQFltL3iWryiucVNw_xpmT6GvtsrGU0o4EJASyLqP4V9uiQJM8wFD8BVooJKtJDRgkmseFOawCxcRJGnjelZZjX9-ay3k6oVkiSqF13-ZelUE23TagcrTeyxzIx4sKlIR7y_xBqC59v4AGKc4YEl411vnC3gvMUQ3cYkiGG4EaDxQP9okCrAdiRbfCoy_9XtDtuvrBackQJppsnS0qvgMTlyKIdQEQyzW_UvFdvkCAN9hNoLH956ScpuKTce2DYYt5fN_rrLq6lWroUARinBShWM9qhAvONLE-7clFXznLxb0h=w482-h641-no

:laughing: I hope you bought it!

I thought that a nap in the muppets theater would be better

Glad I'm not the only one who does this. Sometimes you just gotta sneak in those naps and you feel so much better :faint:

Anyways, the excitement of Disney awaited and there was no way I was going back to sleep.

No one sleeps at Disney. Things to do! Places to be!

Instead I just turned the TV on to the Disney "blue screen". It's my favorite channel. I just like waking up to the calming music. :cloud9:

I don't think I've turned on a TV at Disney in years. Possibly never.

Nice!

Me too.

No, wait... it's that I don't have hair.

I knew it was something like that.

A few weeks ago I dyed my hair a light brown ombre.

images

the station which sold the bounty platter with pancakes instead of waffles had the shortest line

Really? Huh. When I went it was always the longest line. Huh.

Bye POP Century! You were great for that one night,

Love 'em and leave 'em kinda girl, huh?

Cute top. I like it. :)

I watched a bit of the March of the First Order as they were come down Hollywood Blvd out as I was leaving Mickey's of Hollywood. The music is so mesmerizing so you kinda just have to stop and watch the stormtroopers.

Never seen that. Guess just not there at the right time.

I was once again, NOT the rebel spy.

This is unfair and unjust!

:laughing: Nice of them to do that for you.

brought my Marvel Day at Sea popcorn bucket from my Disney cruise. They explicitly told me that it does not expire and is valid at any Disney park.

really! Never? I sure hope that's the case. Score!

On to Baseline Taphouse!

What is this?

I ended up with a California Sunset

That sounds good, and from the choices you showed, what I'd probably order too.

I took a nice little nap during the show.

But now you'll never know how it ends!

I am not a fan of Kylo as he's a whiny brat. :sad2:

:laughing:

Instead I got pictures with...Blue Milk.

ZZzHbcvCHFOrn990svsg4dfvruM-mqAdi0jCopZ8N3wvQkYINobEpb57Slom6vBmuwfOGqua9cSYES2MEM1tOmIyru1_sfcRWVfSl3GeXQKKU342kDyk_JstT2GJJLCJ6YYtFIot0sykvkTnSWkVJ4UKQSh2IEvSuD7IPq5focELKVwSiV6uL2tU27eoxvpHX0_YjMppcbN3PwAjYTM35t0kjvPSQ_Q6Y2MHdsru2VUD8zVHLHqrnPkaisDl6CWYM1f_DxId0Nj5Sk-k19hPHAWEQoCQ1bAXiz24KS3Hp6WYPeqi02jU1ub2x7QbIjYVFCLrj7WXuJf648YHaETOlSbFrfWD8Z1K6A6xyUtiXvWRX-Eym0ohG31bPjr8kIDQz9cPiN0qjfFXZOKTVDLNZPyYQe-XyJPRKJURhxu4LyMLJA5ChiAlsH0mGJ5znzquOGT7RBr9AiTu9jLq66nmbsGbCZBxpE9A-xlgZTGFP9Uixv_Y10doFRVIbwiWREu2en63f_qZXKmBg1pF1BZ66p1i-VOTDE3anBVdfyr2ASMJE8taZR9pkAh0iTF6IOOqo7FXV3tQebFgJoVqoURa-FCDML0YW8UMx9KYJ99I=w835-h627-no

Oooooohhhhhh....

I perused all the new stuff in Launch Bay. Oh look an entire section themed on my trip!

They knew you were coming of course.

Is it worth the price tag or is it more of the novelty of the item?

I can see how you'd hesitate to spend a hundred bucks on a bottle that you might not even like.

Yes, yes it is. I'm gonna be a junkie!

::yes::

Your hair always looks great! Did you get tired of the lighter color?

Such a smart move packing that popcorn bucket! It never expires?! You have to get as much mileage as possible from that thing!

I would have ordered the California Sunset also. Was it good?

I've been known to take a nap or two in WDW. Carousel of Progress is my typical napping place.

Whew! I'm finally here! You started this right in the middle of my band trip to KC on that long long long day. I kept thinking "Am I subscribed to your solo TR?" And obviously I wasn't! :laughing:

Too much for me to comment on, especially since I just read the whole thing in the lobby of the vet's office on my phone. But I have had that Skywalker Pinot Noir, in fact it appears in my next update. I couldn't see the price from the picture on the phone, but @pkondz said it was $100. And I would have to say "No, if that's how much it cost." I enjoyed it with the course they served it with, but if I'm spending that much on a bottle, first I'm aging it until it gets unxious. That word did not describe that wine. It was nice but not $100 nice.

I was hoping Skywalker wines would be doing a beverage seminar at Food & Wine but it doesn’t look like they’re returning this year. Brown Derby served them for a while but last month they weren’t on the list. Looks like a fun day! Score on that popcorn bucket!! I know some are underwhelmed with Baseline but I like it - it’s a nice break.

I watched a bit of the March of the First Order as they were come down Hollywood Blvd out as I was leaving Mickey's of Hollywood. The music is so mesmerizing so you kinda just have to stop and watch the stormtroopers. I headed over for my first FP+, which was for Star Tours. Nothing eventful with this first ride - except that I was once again, NOT the rebel spy. Maybe it'll happen once in my lifetime! :laughing:

We caught it quite by chance the last time too, and I agree. - You just have to watch! I managed to get a couple of pics, and my DS though that was great. I guess he was impressed that I wasn't too mesmerized to pull out the phone. :laughing:

Keep hoping on the rebel spy thing! DS got picked once. (Just a thought, though - do you always wear ears? I do :), but I wonder if it messes up the centering of your picture and makes it not a good one to use?)

just turned the TV on to the Disney "blue screen". It's my favorite channel. I just like waking up to the calming music

Love, love, love that channel! I “watch it” every morning getting ready for my days at Disney

IM8kXLQaaZJo_gJLacTHHTwEvNKiSKQe-weSBkrF6XhHwmLJHNVnyRny6LWkVUsd3KdthZYCiUp1Ty_rAlkfyoor7_l5X6iA-XUWkIuZDgzOfrqHGY2_ch_9TOejMsmOC-vTzb1GuWu1tDjKWha9dytOMt43OyoV_BH12zzbd7Tx9hg2X4AJU11fum8B-wQcGKDMItRlkUs1sIfoZz2wkIhb862fdd72iwZZyditNhNs3EYi4tF8zSLeTDtIw2O87bWs8teWQ0BVuODBw8rPyD9w0OI4ZLThn4UdSP0cOHfvgNuzbVThstG0VdT6ekM4YNe0Z2gg3gRKApYSpEzCZuxrggqJhJv8ZBGsrRA9TQtFtcludVB733rF7ysoEKhxy8h7xzc7guxRUUZVSjIVkuJxsdcuw6lRYAbme1oAx18rFefcytm9dKaKTUroYff9V59jmYUnd_sMiLFsLPVGPWBzOcyj82LzkSOzokpnRvHPYVmfJ2txJKvfX6IRtAMQjZ5kbuZvAxyc_QC1qPumN9pEHX_wdznOOr0rZjcrEkW5Low8CjepPvQU5Eovof22eVaTJ_je0d-1fhbGocGje4yb6hh45362F537-rpY=w844-h633-no

Awesome view!

I think your hair always looks good

I immediately went to the ticket counter to activate my new AP! This was the AP I had purchased when we became DVC members, so I had to show them my DVC card as well. Soon, card in hand, I went to scan my band for the first time this year!

Sounds like it was pretty easy? Kiya and I have to do this ON FRIDAY!!, we just got a renewal certificate, I think the DVC guy called it? Did you go to Guest Relations or any ticket booth?

They explicitly told me that it does not expire and is valid at any Disney park.

That is so awesome!

I ended up with a California Sunset because it sounded quite interesting.

From the menu that looks like exactly what I’d order as well :drinking1

I love your ears, too cute! Sounds like a great day at DHS, you had a nice pace going!

Thank you!! Haha, I barely had any pace going but hey, I needed a break!

I love Baseline and cannot wait to go back in September!

Awesome! We're going back in Sept too! Labor day week!

Looks like a fun start to the day! Congrats on the AP! I'm interested to see what the Saratoga Springs DVC room looks like.

Thank you! It was great having that pass back again, LOL.
Saratoga Springs coming up soon!

Awesome solo experience at DHS!! Sometimes it really is nice just to walk around and take it all in, at your own pace.

It is! I really enjoy just doing whatever I want and not feeling pressure to go on all the rides and do all the meet n greets.

I think we will end up back at Pop for August. Just can't justify money on POFQ when we have a cruise to pay off later that month...But I really liked Pop so that is fine! Really tempted to have DD get me an AP voucher with her discount this summer. Not planning on going back for 3 years but...you never know LOL!

POP is so cool! The rooms are so nice and the theme is cute.
Haha a cheap AP voucher...that is hard to turn down! Maybe I'll see you sooner rather than later! :)

I just realized my DD was working Muppets that day-she had a double so was there all day. Tall tall girl with her hair likely tucked up into her hat.

Oh that's so funny! I didn't notice any CMs but maybe I passed her somewhere during my time inside (although majority was spent napping)

Well then I am glad we skipped it as well. Have already done all the M&G there. Do love the Visa one in Epcot though-this past trip it was just Minnie and absolutely no one else in line so we got to hang with Minnie for a bit and get lots of pics!

Yeah I don't know why they don't just switch Kylo for Vader. The Disneyland Meet and Greets are so cool because they have Rey, Chewie, and Vader.
That's great!! I love it when those meet n greets are not crowded and they could really have fun with you. I did the Visa meet later that day too but I got Mickey and Goofy.

Still haven't made it to Baseline either!! Agree with March music. I always have to stop and watch:rolleyes1

There needs to be a few more options at Baseline - limited drinks and snacks but what they do seem to have is pretty good.

It is cute!

Thanks!!

:thumbsup2

Your outfit is really cute! (I like the bow in the ears and how everything matches so well!)

Thank you! I pieced it together last minute. I luckily ordered these ears for Sept and they came early so I could wear them, LOL.

I love the pictures from POP, we will be staying there for the first part of our trip in August! Your sister’s mousekeeping envelopes are so cute, love them!

POP is so nice! You guys will have a great time!

Thank you! She is thinking of selling them on her website at some point.

It looks like a nice relaxing time at HS, I will have to watch the movie in Launch Bay since it is updated!

Yes I really enjoyed the "doing nothing" part. I literally went on 2 rides, saw muppets and the launch bay movie and that was it. The majority of time was spent sitting, and walking through the shops. It was AWESOME. It was surprising to find out it was a new movie at Launch Bay so that was very exciting!

Your ears are super cute but I love your backpack
Looking forward to hearing about GOTG Awesome Mix
I’m so glad to hear your Dad is doing better :hug:

Thank you so much! GoTG was cute and fun!
Thank you for the kind words about my dad. He's feeling much better! :)

Nice!! Such a fun, bright resort. And your renovated room was awesome.

It is so cute there. I loved it! Definitely a contender for another solo trip if I'm not staying at a DVC resort!

I like the lighter hair look! But you look good with it darker, too, so I think you should stick with whatever you like most and you think looks most "you." I know that feeling of looking back at pictures and going, "Woah, different hair!" It's been happening to me a lot recently. lol

Thanks! I think my issue is that my hair just looked so frazzled since it's so frizzy naturally and the lighter hair color didn't help, LOL, so I just gave myself some lowlights using dark brown dye and I like it a lot better. It's still light though in parts.
Your hair though, is amazing! I wish I could do that but my hair would fall apart, hahaha.

This is soo cute! I love the print and the colour! Too bad about how easily it got dirty though. :(

Yeah, light pink is not exactly the perfect park bag, although the print is just so cute! Luckily the dirt washed off when I got home.

Love this! Perfect Disney bliss picture.

Thanks! Totally how I felt at that moment! :)

Yup you said it!!

Those ears are super cute!!

Thank you!

I love your hair that colour, it's very flirty and fun!

Thanks! I think my issue is that it looked unhealthy and was so...orange. I wanted it to be more ashy but I couldn't get to that shade of hair so I just dyed pieces of it back to dark brown and it looks so much better.

Ok so we HAVE tried Skywalker wines and it was by fluke! On the Wonder in May we did a wine tasting and unbeknownst to us, one of the head marketing guys from Skywalker was on the ship and did the tasting! So we got to try six different wines by Skywalker. They were all VERY good but yes, they don't really sell them to mass market, you need to buy direct from Skywalker. I've been scanning menus at different restaurants at WDW, hoping one of them offers Skywalker because my dh REALLY liked some of them but alas, I have not found anywhere else.

Oh that's so cool. I am definitely going to do some wine tastings on the Wonder! I hope they have Skywalker wines on our sailing!

They also offered an exclusive dinner at Palo one night for 12 where each course would be paired with Skywalker wines. We happened to be in Palo that same night but in the end we declined joining as we wanted to dine alone (we had been to brunch earlier with our friends); I'm reading a trip report by someone who was on our cruise and they did the Palo dinner. Turns out I think all the wines we tried at the wine tasting were the same ones offered at the dinner so we don't really feel that we missed out as the dinner was $150/pp.

Sounds like a nice dinner! I have no idea that Palo did this so I'll have to check it out on our next cruise!

I love your hair that color, but it always looks good, no matter what :-)

Aww thank you!

Exciting!:banana:

Yes!! So happy to be back at my happy place!

:laughing: I hope you bought it!

Unfortunately I did not, but I do have a Millenium falcon tank I recently bought!
I figure the SOLO stuff would show up soon at a Disney outlet so I'll get it cheaper eventually, LOL.

Glad I'm not the only one who does this. Sometimes you just gotta sneak in those naps and you feel so much better :faint:

Oh yes, it definitely helps when the heat and humidity get too much!

No one sleeps at Disney. Things to do! Places to be!

Haha, I only sleep in dark theaters.

I don't think I've turned on a TV at Disney in years. Possibly never.

The blue screen is the best! Tells you park times and weather for that day, as well as play soothing Disney music!

Me too.

No, wait... it's that I don't have hair.

I knew it was something like that.

:rotfl:

Really? Huh. When I went it was always the longest line. Huh.

You apparently went during the pancake convention and I went during the Mickey waffle convention.

Love 'em and leave 'em kinda girl, huh?

That's how I roll...:rotfl:

Cute top. I like it. :)

Thanks! Another one for you to borrow and wear immedately! :laughing:

Never seen that. Guess just not there at the right time.

Really? They march like every hour during the day. The music is hard to miss.

This is unfair and unjust!

I know! I am gonna start a petition. Chunky for Rebel Spy!

:laughing: Nice of them to do that for you.

They knew I was coming, obviously.

really! Never? I sure hope that's the case. Score!

Yup the cruise popcorn buckets apparently never expire. At least that is what they told me and what I am going with.

What is this?

It's that new bar that is next to Sci fi Dine In. It's pretty cool with some funky libations and a few snacks like soft pretzels and a cheese board.

That sounds good, and from the choices you showed, what I'd probably order too.

It was pretty good, but you had to mix it up a bit as the liquors were very layered.

But now you'll never know how it ends!

And I'm ok with that.

They knew you were coming of course.

Yes, obviously! :cool2:

I can see how you'd hesitate to spend a hundred bucks on a bottle that you might not even like.

Yup my exact thoughts!

Your hair always looks great! Did you get tired of the lighter color?

Thank you! Yes, I think I just wanted my hair to look healthier and less frazzled. :scared1: :laughing:

Such a smart move packing that popcorn bucket! It never expires?! You have to get as much mileage as possible from that thing!

Oh yes, I am milking these popcorn buckets as long as I can. Disney takes every last penny from me, so I'm taking all their popcorn, which barely costs them anything to produce. HAHA.

I would have ordered the California Sunset also. Was it good?

It was pretty good, it tasted a bit like a fruity mai tai. Definitely stir it up as all the liquids are layered and it'll taste better once mixed up.

I've been known to take a nap or two in WDW. Carousel of Progress is my typical napping place.

Haha that is a good place too!

Your view at Pop was awesome!!!

It was! Definitely go for the preferred rooms!

Whew! I'm finally here! You started this right in the middle of my band trip to KC on that long long long day. I kept thinking "Am I subscribed to your solo TR?" And obviously I wasn't! :laughing:

Your trip looked like so much fun! :thumbsup2

Too much for me to comment on, especially since I just read the whole thing in the lobby of the vet's office on my phone. But I have had that Skywalker Pinot Noir, in fact it appears in my next update. I couldn't see the price from the picture on the phone, but @pkondz said it was $100. And I would have to say "No, if that's how much it cost." I enjoyed it with the course they served it with, but if I'm spending that much on a bottle, first I'm aging it until it gets unxious. That word did not describe that wine. It was nice but not $100 nice.

Ah cool, yup it was between 80 to 100 per bottle depending on the varietal. I can't see myself paying that much unless it was super good wine but I had a feeling this was more about the novelty that it is a George Lucas wine as opposed to it being a great wine.

I was hoping Skywalker wines would be doing a beverage seminar at Food & Wine but it doesn’t look like they’re returning this year. Brown Derby served them for a while but last month they weren’t on the list. Looks like a fun day! Score on that popcorn bucket!! I know some are underwhelmed with Baseline but I like it - it’s a nice break.

I was looking for that too but I guess it's not offered this year. I can't seem to find them by the glass at WDW either. Oh well. I know they had a tasting at the Star Wars Galactic Nights that we went to in Dec but we never got to do it. I'm not sure when they will have another one of those events since it's usually tied in with the SW movies and the next one is probably not until next December and by then SW Land would already be open! (I hope)

We caught it quite by chance the last time too, and I agree. - You just have to watch! I managed to get a couple of pics, and my DS though that was great. I guess he was impressed that I wasn't too mesmerized to pull out the phone. :laughing:

I agree, you just stop and watch. It's just so fun, and when people see it for the first time they think it's the coolest thing!

Keep hoping on the rebel spy thing! DS got picked once. (Just a thought, though - do you always wear ears? I do :), but I wonder if it messes up the centering of your picture and makes it not a good one to use?)

Oh that's so cool! I only know like 2 people who have been Rebel Spies. You'd think that with the amount of times we've been on this ride that one of us would be picked.
I don't normally wear ears all that much and usually I take them off on the rides anyways. I've done everything from looking straight ahead without the 3D glasses, to wearing the 3D glasses, etc. I notice that sometimes the rebel spy does have glasses on and sometimes does not. So I am not sure, it could entirely be random.

Love, love, love that channel! I “watch it” every morning getting ready for my days at Disney

It's the best! It really lets me know that I am at Disney!!

Awesome view!

It was!! Pop is so cute!

I think your hair always looks good

Aw thank you, coming from you that is a high compliment!

Sounds like it was pretty easy? Kiya and I have to do this ON FRIDAY!!, we just got a renewal certificate, I think the DVC guy called it? Did you go to Guest Relations or any ticket booth?

Yup, just go to any ticket booth and show them the certificate. I forgot to print mine out so I pulled out my phone, then she scanned my band, and voila AP holder again!
I'm so excited for you guys! You have to post some pictures on Saturday!!

From the menu that looks like exactly what I’d order as well :drinking1

It was fruity and strong!! :thumbsup2

Haha, I only sleep in dark theaters.

;)

The blue screen is the best! Tells you park times and weather for that day, as well as play soothing Disney music!

Huh. The things you learn.

You apparently went during the pancake convention and I went during the Mickey waffle convention.

That's gotta be it.

Thanks! Another one for you to borrow and wear immedately! :laughing:

Same deal?

Really? They march like every hour during the day. The music is hard to miss.

nope. not even once.

I know! I am gonna start a petition. Chunky for Rebel Spy!

I'll sign!

Unless we're riding the same time, then I want it to be me.

They knew I was coming, obviously.

Well, duh!

Yup the cruise popcorn buckets apparently never expire. At least that is what they told me and what I am going with.

And if not... just throw a tantrum and they'll fill it.

It's that new bar that is next to Sci fi Dine In. It's pretty cool with some funky libations and a few snacks like soft pretzels and a cheese board.

Soft pretzels and cheese?

I am so there!

It was pretty good, but you had to mix it up a bit as the liquors were very layered.

I'll remember that.

And I'm ok with that.

:laughing:

I stayed at Pop for the first time with my youngest DD this past Feb. It was a great resort at a great price! It's top of my list now. We loved the food court too (for what a food court is - LOL)

Yup, just go to any ticket booth and show them the certificate.

I think I’ve missed something :scared1: I don’t remember getting a certificate, but it does say “renewal certificate” in my MDE. Shoot now I’m freaking out. Was I supposed to get a certificate?

We renewed ours over the phone with a DVC castmember. I feel so unprepared :eek:

Last time we were able to renew in person at guest services so this is a whole different ball of wax!

I think I’ve missed something :scared1: I don’t remember getting a certificate, but it does say “renewal certificate” in my MDE. Shoot now I’m freaking out. Was I supposed to get a certificate?

We renewed ours over the phone with a DVC castmember. I feel so unprepared :eek:

Last time we were able to renew in person at guest services so this is a whole different ball of wax!

Just show them the renewal on your MDE then. Once they scan your band they should be able to find it.
Did you get a confirmation email? Just keep that hand in case but I don't think there will be an issue! :)

Just show them the renewal on your MDE then. Once they scan your band they should be able to find it.
Did you get a confirmation email? Just keep that hand in case but I don't think there will be an issue! :)

Weird, we did not get a confirmation email. I’m going to make Bob call DVC member services tomorrow to see what the deelio is. Thanks!

Just so you avoid any disappointment, I have a feeling the Skywalker wine tasting and Palo dinner were a one-off (or not to be repeated much), it only happened on our cruise and did not take place on any of the Alaska sailings (that I'm aware of) this year so far. Doesn't mean it won't be offered again but yeah, don't be super disappointed if it doesn't take place on your Alaska cruise next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter