Solo Birthday Trip - Jellyrolls or PI?

Where would you go for YOUR birthday alone?

• Jellrolls... Give me those sing-a-longs!!!

• Pleasure Island... Dancing, comedy and the AC!

Results are only viewable after voting.

crcormier

<font color=green>We laughed, as it was quite appr
Now anyone who's read my trip reports know I love love LOVE Jellyrolls, and though I'll be going at least several nights on my upcoming trip, I'm trying to decide where to go the night of my Birthday. I'm staying at SSR Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and BWV Thursday and Friday night, so obviously Thursday and Friday are the easier nights to go to Jellyrolls for me, and PI is easier from SSR... But I could always change to do BWV Wednesday, Thursday, Friday... My birthday is Wednesday during this trip. If you were solo and it was YOUR birthday, where would YOU rather go? Jellyrolls or PI?

crcormier said:
If you were solo and it was YOUR birthday, where would YOU rather go? Jellyrolls or PI?

Jellyrolls, hands down!!!! In fact I'd spend my whole birthday week at Jellyrolls!!!

But for a change of pace it might be fun to spend one of the nights you're at SSR at PI - a little comedy, a little adventure, a little dancing...

Birthday at Jellyrolls (waiting for Karen to chime in)!!!! :cool1:

Oh totally Pleasure Island. I mean, you can go to a variety of clubs in one evening. How cools is that?

Karen

Scared ya, didn't I. Of course, you have to celebrate your birthday at Jellyrolls! You know you really want to celebrate it there, Craig! Too bad our trips don't overlap.

Karen

Haven't been to Jellyrolls, but have been to PI multiple times. Why do you like jellyrolls?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter