Solo in September

want2bminnie

Mouseketeer
Only 103 more days until my trip! I am almost in the double digits!

I will be in WDW from September 20 through the 24th.

Please let me know if you will be around during that time.

So far my tentative plans are:

9/20 Friday - I will arrive late afternoon, so probably some cocktails on the Boardwalk

9/21 Saturday - DHS - (I want to eat at 50's Prime Time while there)

9/22 Sunday - resort day - then to Mk for EMH later in the evening :mickeybar

9/23 Monday - EPCOT - drinking (and eating) around the WS :drinking:

9/24 Tuesday - Chef Mickey's for breakfast, then to MK for a bit before heading home.

Hope to meet some of you! :wave:

Hey Minnie,
I'm there the exact weekend. I'm staying at the Broadwalk, first time so super excited.
So pm me if you're grabbing a cocktail on the broadwalk. I'm a bit of a free winger so I have no plans and no adr's made. I just got bitten by the photography bug so my only game plan is to take lots of pictures.

I have park hoppers so any park you want to meet up at on any day is great by me.

LOL, I'm the only gal in the bunch

Hello, I'm knew here so I don't really know anyone, but I'll be in WDW at that time too :)
5th-23rd Sep.
We'll be in MK on the evening of the 22nd too!

Hello, I'm knew here so I don't really know anyone, but I'll be in WDW at that time too :)
5th-23rd Sep.

Oooh all the way from Scotland. That's on my "todo" list for 2015. Welcome pixiedust:

Thank you :)
Yes all the way from Bonnie, rainy Scotland - as patriotic as I am I can't wait to be in sunny, warm Florida!!

LOL. I think it must be a global thing. I'm a lot closer (nj) and we've been wet as a damp mop all spring. Not just rain, buckets of it in one day. Yesterday 4 inches of rain in one day.

I'm with you, I'm getting excited for 2 sunny days in a row.

Hey Minnie,
I'm there the exact weekend. I'm staying at the Broadwalk, first time so super excited.
So pm me if you're grabbing a cocktail on the broadwalk. I'm a bit of a free winger so I have no plans and no adr's made. I just got bitten by the photography bug so my only game plan is to take lots of pictures.

I have park hoppers so any park you want to meet up at on any day is great by me.

LOL, I'm the only gal in the bunch

Hi Eliza!
I will definitely get in touch with you when we get closer to the trip!
I'll be taking lots of pictures too. I have a few ADR's but I may change or cancel them by then....not sure if I want to be obligated to be somewhere at a certain day/time. :confused3

Look forward to meeting you! :thumbsup2

5th-23rd Sep.

Awesome! Would love to meet up at MK on the 22nd! ::yes::

Where are you staying?

LOL. I think it must be a global thing. I'm a lot closer (nj) and we've been wet as a damp mop all spring. Not just rain, buckets of it in one day. Yesterday 4 inches of rain in one day.

I'm with you, I'm getting excited for 2 sunny days in a row.

I think I'm the only one around here looking forward to the rain. It never rains here in SoCal but I love the rain!

91 more days!

So glad to be in the double digits, but still seems so far away :sad:

Oh well...guess I'll just go watch my WDW vacation planning dvd again :blush:

I'm so sorry, I only just re-found this thread! We're staying at OKW for the duration. :)

OKW looks so nice. I definitely want to stay there someday. :)
I might look into renting some DVC points for an upcoming trip.

I am going to go over and check it out when I am there in Sept.

ok this is embarrassing....I already started packing :blush: :sad2:

Just a little :ssst:

I have a lot of time on my hands :teeth:

ok this is embarrassing....I already started packing :blush: :sad2:

Just a little :ssst:

I have a lot of time on my hands :teeth:

Nothing embarrassing about that. I have a little corner of my home office that is just for stuff I'm bringing for my Sep trip....

I'll be there Sept. 19 - 22. I'm doing MNSSH on the 20th, but have no set plans for the 21st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter