Solo October 15-19, 2011 - Anyone else going same time?

Purchase $50 seats for La Nouba!
Treat yourself to an evening like no other with $50 seats to La Nouba this fall. Mesmerizing performances, breathtaking acrobatics, moving live music and extraordinary imagination dare to make the impossible, possible!*

* Ticket price excludes tax. Offer valid for Tuesday-Saturday performances 8/2/11-9/17/11 and 9/27/11-10/29/11. Seating subject to availability. Offer is not valid for previously purchased tickets, gift certificates or with any other discounts. Offer is valid on category 2 seats only. Offer ends on October 29, 2011.

:wave:... no packing today and I leave 5 days...

bets19 text me some of us are meeting for lunch and dinner if you have nothing better to do... unless you are consumed with packing :)

Packing??? oh crap... I knew I was forgetting something!!!! :lmao:
my goal is not to check a bag.... hmmm can I do it? :confused3 We'll know by tomorrow night.. I hope. :)

PM on its way for above names... sits still available :) 5 more!

I wonder if Bill from FB would like to join us?

:wave:... no packing today and I leave 5 days...

bets19 text me some of us are meeting for lunch and dinner if you have nothing better to do... unless you are consumed with packing :)

No packing for me either but my problem is the back pain and leg numbness. I do pray it heals soon so I can start packing. :sad1: DFD might have to push me around in a wheelchair. :rotfl:

Packing??? oh crap... I knew I was forgetting something!!!! :lmao:
my goal is not to check a bag.... hmmm can I do it? :confused3 We'll know by tomorrow night.. I hope. :)

still no packing done...

Bets19!!! we just did a lil food and wine&beer yesterday at Reading terminal Market... Delilah's BBQ chopped chicken... the Rib stand... some duck and some more beer :) and some canolllis!!!

I wonder if Bill from FB would like to join us?
we have sits available for the 17th Ms. TT... I did mention it to him at one point but no feed back...

still no packing done...

Bets19!!! we just did a lil food and wine&beer yesterday at Reading terminal Market... Delilah's BBQ chopped chicken... the Rib stand... some duck and some more beer :) and some canolllis!!!/QUOTE]

Sorry I missed it! ;)
ok.. i really don't like packing.... I have clothes all over the place :laundy:.... and yes since it is fall I have all my summer clothes out and in piles to put away for the season... ugh!!!! Hope all had a great weekend!!!!! :woohoo:

Just a few more days and we are there!

Checking the weather I am only seeing 1 rain day so far.

My packing is already done, and my stuff is actually now in the Orlando area ... My parents arrived last night in the RV (they don't arrive at Fort Wilderness until the 14th) and I sent most of my stuff down with them. If all goes well, I'll arrive at WDW on the 15th with everything waiting for me.

Plans for me right now on the 17th ... I'll hit Future World early and get my rides in. I'm planning on hitting La Cava around opening at noon for a margarita or two. Then it's on to hitting World Showcase and the F&W kiosks for the afternoon with my parents.

If anyone else is interested in joining us in a kiosk stroll, I should be wearing some sort of beer T-shirt, as well as a light green overshirt in honor if the DIS colors.

Looking to probably hit rope drop (or close to it) at DHS on the 19th.

Also I'm leaning towards hitting Jellyrolls on the 20th

Now I just need to survive the rest of the work week ...

I also will be strolling around the World Showcase in a Lime Green shirt on the 17th

If I remember to wear it, I will have this pinned to my shirt
disboard.jpg
I forgot to wear it last weekend, but running in the rain with it doesn't count

Looking forward to meeting Dis peeps & eating great food YuM

I also will be strolling around the World Showcase in a Lime Green shirt on the 17th

disboard.jpg

Great!!! See you there!!!

:fish::fish:just keep packing, just keep packing:fish::fish:
jealous of Brocktoon who is done. But I should be done tonight.

Can't believe the time is almost here. 3 more days of work, then.....pixiedust:

See you all very soon!

:fish::fish:just keep packing, just keep packing:fish::fish:
jealous of Brocktoon who is done. But I should be done tonight.

Can't believe the time is almost here. 3 more days of work, then.....pixiedust:

See you all very soon!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

ironic... we are separated by Walt Whitman and still cant meet up locally... we fly 2 hours and get to hang out :hug:

Hey Dispeeps... it's finally here!!!! I fly out in the am- WOOOOOHOOO!!!! See ya all at La hacienda :) Guess I have to get me a lime green T shirt when I get there!?!?! Blessings and safe travel everyone !!!!!!! :cool1: :banana:

Hey Dispeeps... it's finally here!!!! I fly out in the am- WOOOOOHOOO!!!! See ya all at La hacienda :) Guess I have to get me a lime green T shirt when I get there!?!?! Blessings and safe travel everyone !!!!!!! :cool1: :banana:

SEE You AT mco... i get in around 3pm :p

disboard.jpg

After a few drinks, does that mean I'll look like an idiot screaming Def Lepard at anyone wearing a Lime Green shirt?:goodvibes

After La Cava, I should be starting my F&W stroll counter-clockwise, ie. Canada and then heading back towards Mexico. I think I've found over the years that more people head clockwise, and the lines are shorter starting the other way.

I'm trying to think of a better way to identify anyone, otherwise I think I'm going embarrass myself bothering anyone with a Mickey head ... atleast keep alook out for the guy in green acting like a fool as I may be easy to spot

After a few drinks, does that mean I'll look like an idiot screaming Def Lepard at anyone wearing a Lime Green shirt?:goodvibes

After La Cava, I should be starting my F&W stroll counter-clockwise, ie. Canada and then heading back towards Mexico. I think I've found over the years that more people head clockwise, and the lines are shorter starting the other way.

I'm trying to think of a better way to identify anyone, otherwise I think I'm going embarrass myself bothering anyone with a Mickey head ... atleast keep alook out for the guy in green acting like a fool as I may be easy to spot

you can ask anybody I never call but in your case.. hihihi will call you as soon as me and TT get on EPCOT on the 17th :) wait for us... leave some wine for us yah hear!!!:dance3:

I'M SO EXCITED....I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT.....DISNEY.....DISNEY.....DISNEY....ON MY MIND!

Almost finished packing.....I fly out at 2pm.....:banana:

laugh
I was going to write "DefLepard" on the Lime Green Mickey paint swatch pinned to my shirt, but now it sounds like more fun not to :laughing:

Looking forward to getting my Mickey Passport stamped at all the countries

Uh Oh! Sounds like lime green is part of Monday's uniform.... hmmm ::yes::

One more day of work. Can I survive?:scared1::scared1: I think I can! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter