Solo Park/Resort Day

socjax13

Earning My Ears
I find myself with a solo day tomorrow. I am hoping to snag guardians, will grab a cinnamon coffee from Coronado, and will probably spend some time reading by the fireplace at wilderness lodge. What else would you include if you had a day to yourself?

Guardians ILL to be sure of getting a time I want, 'grazing' around the food/drink booths at the F&G Festival, stop by the American Adventure to catch one of the several 10-minute shows put on by the Voices Of Liberty, and then more reading by the fireplace!! Enjoy.

I find myself with a solo day tomorrow. I am hoping to snag guardians, will grab a cinnamon coffee from Coronado, and will probably spend some time reading by the fireplace at wilderness lodge. What else would you include if you had a day to yourself?
I've done the reading by the fireplace at Wilderness Lodge when it was a chilly day. On a warmer day, I went over to Animal Kingdom Lodge and spent time sitting in the rocking chairs on the porch and watched the animals, alternated with sitting in the Sunset Lounge (behind the DVC stand), reading.

I'd probably challenge myself to visit all 4 parks. Not necessarily ride any attractions, but walk around/sightsee/soak up the atmosphere.

If I had to narrow it down, I'd visit EP (my favorite park) and AK. AK isn't a must do park for me, but I would enjoy getting to explore areas we usually don't do. Our visits are attraction focused, so I never get the chance to wander around. I feel like there's lots I haven't seen at AK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter