Some 1 and 2 Day Pass Savings Options

Amity 3

DIS Veteran
I posted this over at IOACentral and forgot about them until I read about them in a newsletter today:

>> 1 Day/1 Park Pass: Adult $48.00 tax inclusive
>> 1 Day/1 Park Pass: Child $39.01 tax inclusive

>> 1 Day/2 Park Pass: Adult $66.08 and Child $57.04 plus tax
Enjoy the best of both parks for one day, created just for you!

>> 2 Day/2 Park Pass: Adult/Child $63.00 plus tax

you don't get the options on the 2 Day/2 Park, but you save $36.00 per ticket. and this is the only place I've seen the 1 Day/2 Park Pass outside of the front gates. and if you're only going for a day, you save on the 1 Day/1 Park ticket and do not pay sales tax.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/30432

follow the link and use 1EMERIL as the password for the discounts.

These deals sound awesome.
How legit is it?
I can't find information on restrictions and such.
I'm worried that after I buy there are some hidden rules and restrictions...

The link says these are corporate group tickets. Can individuals/families use this link? Are these the same tickets that are purchased directly through Universal, or will people have trouble using them at the gate?

Thanks!

MsSpinShady princess:

it's a corporate deal set up for Federal employees, which my wife is. they do the same thing with WDW. you don't need to be an employee to buy these tickets, just know the link. we've had friends come down that wanted to go to UO for a day, so we had them order these tickets.

they're ordinary UO passes, just negotiated at a lower rate.

Thanks Amity 3,
I bought 2 for our trip next month.
I was planning to buy AAA 1 day/2 park tix for $70, but with this deal we got 2day/2park tix for cheaper... :)
Just in case we need another day at the parks.
Thanks again for posting!

So, Florida Residents can also purchase these too? I am going to take my folks (mother and father) soon and I was just wondering if we are able to get these too.

DisneyFan06 said:
So, Florida Residents can also purchase these too? I am going to take my folks (mother and father) soon and I was just wondering if we are able to get these too.

anyone can purchase them, you're buying directly through Ticketmaster. WDW raised their one day ticket prices and the other parks are following suit. this might cause these passes to rise a little in price as well, but it will still be more inexpensive than other ticket brokers.

I know a lot of people here have AP's or buy multi-day passes. for those that want want to just go for a day or two, this will help. I'd hate to see someone not to visit Universal because of rising ticket prices.

How do you get this option:

2 Day/2 Park Pass: Adult/Child $63.00 plus tax

When I went to do the website it said it would be 67.00 per ticket without the tax, I am still not complaining because it isnt a bad price. Did I do something wrong though?

DisneyFan06 said:
How do you get this option:

2 Day/2 Park Pass: Adult/Child $63.00 plus tax

When I went to do the website it said it would be 67.00 per ticket without the tax, I am still not complaining because it isnt a bad price. Did I do something wrong though?

I got mine at 67 also, but to my surprise no tax charge. :banana:

Thanks so much, Amity 3, I just purchased them for our trip in March and the savings are greatly appreciated!

Okay, I am still skeptical about purcashing these.

Are they going to ask to see a special ID at the gate to show you are apart of a group? :confused3

I'm getting a "password not in our system" error message with that code. What am I doing wrong?

Lizziejane said:
I'm getting a "password not in our system" error message with that code. What am I doing wrong?
i got that at first, its a 1 not an i and you must use all caps for EMERIL

I have two questions.

If I get the two day / 2 park ticket do I have to go two consecutive days back to back? or what?

Also, is there any savings like this for the express tickets? LOL :)

Are there any time limit/restrictions on these?

TIA!

MsSpinShady princess:

Thanks Amity! :thumbsup2
I just passed the savings on to a friend who is going for the first time this month.

the passes don't need to be used consecutive days. as far as an expiration date, I'm not sure, I'm assuming the end of the year. they're a normal 2 day/2 park pass.

my only suggestion for a discount on Express Passes is to go during non-peak times. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter