Some dining plan questions

DisneyGurl86

Earning My Ears
:) Hey there,

I'm considering getting the dining plan but I've got a few questions, appologies if they've already been asked but I just didn't have time to read through everything. I just wanted to cover all my bases before deciding to purchase it.

1. At TS are soups/salads considered an appetizer? Or does it have to be something off of the appetizer menu?

2. Is it possible to split a TS meal between two people and only use one TS credit? Or would this only be possible at CS?

3. Do you have to get dessert with a CS meal when you get it? Or could you go to a different CS later and get dessert. (I am thinking about World Showcase here). If the CS doesn't have dessert do you just lose the dessert credit?

4. Is it ever a problem to get an appetizer or dessert packaged up to go at a TS so you can eat it later?

5. At a CS what is the difference between getting an entree and a combo meal? Does this mean that entrees don't include a side if its not as a combo? I was *very* confused by this.

Thanks so much!!

1. Yes, they are available as appetizers.
2. This is possible at TS and CS, just keep portion sizes in mind!
3. We were only given the option to return for dessert at Blizzard Beach...I definately think you would have to return to the same place, if they gave you the option to get dessert later. Don't know about your question specific to Epcot.
4. We had no problems with doggie bags...we specifically took dessert to go several times.
5. Most CS have combo meals...#1 hamburger w ff, #2 chicken breast sandwich w ff....etc. In epcot there we didn't see combos, but my entree at Tangerine cafe came with sides, and dh's fish came with ff (chips).

Have a great trip and enjoy the dining plan! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter