• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

some dining reviews....11-29-12-3

Misty89

DIS Veteran
HI we are back and i think i will start my trip report off with dining report...bear with me, first time doing a trip report and first time dining at WDW! We had more PS set up then this, but we skipped out of them....first night was Coral reef, and the outher was chef mickeys...
Monday...11/29.
arrived in time to eat lunch....CR fun and food center, very good...nice selection. we did not think the prices were too bad.
total bill 45$ ( we had the works)
Dinner - snacks at epcot.

Tuesday 11/30
breakfast Food and fun center - same as above, no problems with this place.
lunch/snack Giradehlli(sp??) DTD- hot fudge sundae, bannana split, waffle cone ( this is VAATION right? :blush: )
Dinner..4:20pm PS for crystal Palace. we arrived anout 4:05pm, got our light clicker and our table was ready about 5 mins later. very good dinner, saw pooh,tigger and eyeore, Piglet had just left when i was up at the buffet. Food was excellent prime rib was the BEST i have ever had.

12/01
Breakfast PS 10:00am CRT....awesome as usual. had the regular breakfast, we saw Cinderella, snow white, mary poppins, aroura.
Lunch was turkey legs and mickey bars LOL
Dinner best of the whole trip!
....sinced we skipped the other PS's..and we were having a GREAT trip- we decided to spurge and go to California Grill for dinner that night....we called at 6:30pm to only get a PS for 9:00pm which was a little late for us for dinner....we went upstairs to Concourse steakhouse and they set us up 8:00PM ...AWESOME meal!!!!!! I had the ribeye, and added the turf of shrimp...I have never seen shrimp so LARGE! YUM!!! also had a glow drink..." gleaming green martini" princess:
DH had the filet minion, DD13 had prime rib, DD5 had mac-n-cheese LOL
115$ with tip......but well well worth it! PS i have a menu if anyone wants to know anything! :flower1:

thanks concludes our WDW dining...everything else was offsite or quickservice.
I must add that we went to THE GOLDEN CORAL on Irlo bronson Hwy and that was a very good meal also!

thanks for reading!!!!

Tina

sorry did i confuse you? we did eat at Concourse steakhouse :)
CA grill was too late of a time....m,y review is for the Concourse staekhouse :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter