• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some general questions

valeriekay123

Earning My Ears
We're going on the 4-night Wonder cruise on 12/08 and had a few questions.

First of all, we would like to make spa and Palo reservations and are planning on sending a person to each location to wait in line. What do we need to make these reservations? Will I need everyone's KTTW at both locations or just the room numbers and names?

Also, does anyone know how late they serve lunch on the first day? Can you pick Beach Blanket or Parrot Cay or are you directed where to go?

Lastly, one of the guys in my party is planning on wearing a shirt and tie to Triton's and Palo, but we're wondering if a novelty tie is too informal. (I'm already leary of this because it is not a Disney character on the tie and is bright yellow, but I thought I'd ask anyway!)

Thank you!

Valerie

In order to make Palo & spa ressies all you will need it the room number and the number of people going (to Palo). I bought my sister a rainforest pass and needed her room number, and my KTTW to pay. In general, you are directed to the restaurant for lunch to control the traffic pattern, but think that if you really want to eat at PC you can ask nicely. If I remember correctly from our 10/02 3 night, they stop serving at PC at 2? and at BB at 3:30. The novelty tie sounds great, and perfectly acceptable for Tritons. My DH has always worn a jacket to Palo, so I can't answer--I really didn't notice what other guys were wearing. Have fun.

Lunch the first day.

Parrot Cay 12:15-2:00
Beach Blanket Buffet 12:30 - 3:30

Plutos and Pinnochios (burgers and pizza) 12:30 - 3:30

The tie wouldn't be inappropriate. I think on the Wonder, lots of guys don't wear ties at all, so a novelty one would be okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter