Some "Glove" for Aengus...

Disneychick74

AKA "Blue" or "Miss Blue"
Thought this would brighten your day Don't worry the calm after the "Hurricane" is coming lol
Saw this in Lily's room...:love:
lavaboy.jpg

thats an old picture. I am last weeks news :sad:

If anyone needs me... I will be in my room

search:

Leaving VMK forever - giving free

dibs on the blue flips...

I guess if you force me I can find a taker for the green ones too ;)

ok well ...if it is any consolation there are TWO pics of you on the wall and only ONE of KrazyPete :lmao: :lmao:

ok well ...if it is any consolation there are TWO pics of you on the wall and only ONE of KrazyPete :lmao: :lmao:

hmmm 2 of me

plus 1 of him

dont forget to carry the 1

divide by pi

:headache: ouch!

did the other picture of me say KrazyPete stinks by any chance? Maybe I will just go play pirates with my bff hurricane. Girls have cooties!!!!

hmmm 2 of me

plus 1 of him

dont forget to carry the 1

divide by pi

:headache: ouch!

did the other picture of me say KrazyPete stinks by any chance? Maybe I will just go play pirates with my bff hurricane. Girls have cooties!!!!

:rotfl:

thats an old picture. I am last weeks news :sad:

If anyone needs me... I will be in my room

search:

Leaving VMK forever - giving free

Sorry to laugh at your misery, but you ALWAYS totally make my mornings when I sign in!! :rotfl2:

Sorry to laugh at your misery, but you ALWAYS totally make my mornings when I sign in!! :rotfl2:
Gosh pink. Laughing at my misery?

me and my new bff Hurricane won't be playing anymore pirates with you!

Gosh pink. Laughing at my misery?

me and my new bff Hurricane won't be playing anymore pirates with you!

You know what I mean...:rolleyes: I'm not going to say it out loud on a public board! Geesh!!

AND DON'T YOU DARE STEAL MY HURRY AWAY FROM ME! :love:

You know... his name reminds me of a flag game I played a while back. Someone yelled out in the game, "quick! get the hurry" and I just thought it was so hilarious (even more funny bc we all knew what she meant).... Now that phrase takes on a WHOLE new meaning :lovestruc :cloud9: :lovestruc :lovestruc

ETA: Just realized I have that phrase "Get the hurry" in my signature pic! OH YES!! :banana:

You know what I mean...:rolleyes: I'm not going to say it out loud on a public board! Geesh!!

AND DON'T YOU DARE STEAL MY HURRY AWAY FROM ME! :love:

You know... his name reminds me of a flag game I played a while back. Someone yelled out in the game, "quick! get the hurry" and I just thought it was so hilarious.... Now that phrase takes on a WHOLE new meaning :lovestruc :cloud9: :lovestruc :lovestruc

I hope you get a flat tire on the way to the mall!

Oh and your spare IS under the car.

I hope you get a flat tire on the way to the mall!

Oh and your spare IS under the car.

OK, Mr. Smarty Pants, since YOU know where my spare is, next time I'm calling you to come fix it. AND I'm taking pictures!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter